WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

that's not the 3ds version, is it? :(
gave you the models.
and spex130, you ARE spexcellent
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 17, 2012, 06:06:08 PM
that's not the 3ds version, is it? :(
wat
No. PC is in the HD versions.
Quote from: KnightMario on May 17, 2012, 06:06:08 PMgave you the models.
I know.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 17, 2012, 06:09:38 PM
wat
No. PC is in the HD versions. I know.
true.
and I didn't know since you didn't reply.
I liked your old avy and sig  (the sig was really good)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Now does the chillfoes look familiar? :srs:

I'll have to have someone retexture him, but other than that he's done.

why does he need retexturing?

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 17, 2012, 10:54:38 PM
why does he need retexturing?

It's not him that needs the texturing, it's the ice sickle weapon.

Or I could just leave him as is, IF he works in game. I have yet to test him.

Also 5,000 posts! :af2:

whats wrong with the sickle? does it need to be transparent? I can help fix that

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 17, 2012, 10:56:48 PMAlso 5,000 posts! :af2:
Congrats. You wanna cookie.

By the way, where's the ice dude from?

Quote from: Solar99 on May 17, 2012, 11:16:59 PM
Congrats. You wanna cookie.

By the way, where's the ice dude from?

He's from LOZ: Twilight Princess, he's a chilfoes ...
http://www.zeldawiki.org/Chilfos

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 17, 2012, 11:14:36 PM
whats wrong with the sickle? does it need to be transparent? I can help fix that

I would like it to be transparent only on the white areas (like the texture of the model.)
Also, need to work on the leg rigging and elbows, but other than that he works fine :)

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 17, 2012, 11:34:22 PM

I would like it to be transparent only on the white areas (like the texture of the model.)
Also, need to work on the leg rigging and elbows, but other than that he works fine :)
I can do the texture work for you. Just PM me the model if you want

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 17, 2012, 11:34:22 PMHe's from LOZ: Twilight Princess, he's a chilfoes ... http://www.zeldawiki.org/Chilfos
Next thing you know will have Mofos XD

Quote from: Solar99 on May 18, 2012, 01:15:21 AM
Next thing you know will have Mofos XD

Mofoes: Skeletal enemies that dig underground like moles and wait patiently to attack their foes. Their favorite thing to do during battle is taunt enemies with confusing motions and attacks :srs:

:af2: would be the coolest zelda enemy ever XD

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 18, 2012, 01:13:34 AM
I can do the texture work for you. Just PM me the model if you want

Kay, can you also make the colored part of the body textures more of an icy blue (Kind of a sky blue but a darker shade) I'll send you the model as soon as I figure out the issue with the knees and everything. I may need to re rig it entirely XP

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 18, 2012, 01:25:15 AM
Mofoes: Skeletal enemies that dig underground like moles and wait patiently to attack their foes. Their favorite thing to do during battle is taunt enemies with confusing motions and attacks :srs:

:af2: would be the coolest zelda enemy ever XD

Kay, can you also make the colored part of the body textures more of an icy blue (Kind of a sky blue but a darker shade) I'll send you the model as soon as I figure out the issue with the knees and everything. I may need to re rig it entirely XP
lol alright. Just PM me when you're ready :P

Quote from: Spex130 on May 17, 2012, 07:12:48 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That literally made me gasp. That is obscenely awesome. In fact, something that awesome should be illegal.

You are under arrest.
:srs:

God, now I wanna make something like that. :[

I missed Zubat Girl o.o Too bad I don't have Pit but very interesting. Wonder if this'll spark many of those Pokemon / human hybrid things.