WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Benders model looks great and all, but the texture seems odd. Looks more like a grey wooden pattern.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 16, 2012, 08:46:29 PM
Benders model looks great and all, but the texture seems odd. Looks more like a grey wooden pattern.
that cuz of he dont shine in brawlbox but ingame he does alittle
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice bender. would you mind at all if I made a cell shaded version once you release him?

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 16, 2012, 08:51:30 PM
Nice bender. would you mind at all if I made a cell shaded version once you release him?
no problems but would you mind to do it to all versions of Bender over:
mario(almost done), Luigi(almost done), Samus, ganondorf(maybe), fox, captain falcon(almost done), Snake, Sonic, Geno(almost done)

them i have planed to make him over
but you can´t atleast say you can´t use bender cuz of no texture slots left then he is released
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 16, 2012, 08:55:12 PM
no problems but would you mind to do it to all versions of Bender over:
mario(almost done), Luigi(almost done), Samus, ganondorf(maybe), fox, captain falcon(almost done), Snake, Sonic, Geno(almost done)

them i have planed to make him over
but you can´t atleast say you can´t use bender cuz of no texture slots left then he is released

Sure I can do that.


Just a stage based off of Super Monkey Ball 2 I constructed last night. Waterfall needs Semi-transparent textures...

ah dude nice stage

i love smb2

let me guess its over FD
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

are that brawl textures?

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 11, 2012, 05:53:24 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?gdujpjdrz67r5k3,o3l6y9vj2g5fgr4,481i017rx1fiqfu
There. Zelda's sword straight from the game.
No one comments about Oshawott :<

I'm trying to import this and it's not happening <_<
The blade imports but the pictures don't. I've converted the images twice...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 17, 2012, 12:33:12 AM
I'm trying to import this and it's not happening <_<
The blade imports but the pictures don't. I've converted the images twice...
It works fine for me, it must be something you're doing wrong.
Also I'm pretty sure both BB and 3ds Max support .tgas.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com


Over Ike
His hands won't be rigged unless someone wants to vertex the fingers for me so they're T stanced hands.

Quote from: gamma kid on May 17, 2012, 12:24:27 AM
are that brawl textures?

lol no those are textures from Super Monkey Ball 2.

But what IS that above my post? an Alien?

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 17, 2012, 01:34:11 AM
lol no those are textures from Super Monkey Ball 2.

But what IS that above my post? an Alien?

Are you kidding me? *facepalm*

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Chilfos

Seriously man
*sigh* I thought you of all people would know...

Well, it's kinda hard to tell without the glow...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 17, 2012, 01:38:25 AM
Are you kidding me? *facepalm*

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Chilfos

Seriously man
*sigh* I thought you of all people would know...

I thought it was something from Metroid. It's been a couple years since I played Twilight Princess