WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.




Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 19, 2015, 04:58:45 AM
Some Bad guy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I love to beat up bad guys... :srs:

please fix those arms and that face xD

first early Sol preview; the rig is still far from complete and as we imagined, the face is creepy looking; any ideas of a model that has a similar face to replace this with?


Because I've been gone for a bit

[spoiler]



Much work is still needed to be done on him.


Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 19, 2015, 09:51:06 PM
first early Sol preview; the rig is still far from complete and as we imagined, the face is creepy looking; any ideas of a model that has a similar face to replace this with?


it looks like a little bit of vertex editing could fix that face
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on June 20, 2015, 04:35:32 AM
Because I've been gone for a bit

[spoiler]



Much work is still needed to be done on him.
OH MY GOODDDDDD
retired

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on June 20, 2015, 04:35:32 AM
Because I've been gone for a bit

[spoiler]



Much work is still needed to be done on him.

Oh, eff yes!


[spoiler]



Small update on aeshetics. Now time for more rigging (and eye work).


His face needs work. Otherwise, it looks fine.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Looks like his Brawl face, to be honest.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on June 20, 2015, 08:14:31 PM
[spoiler]



Small update on aeshetics. Now time for more rigging (and eye work).
looks pretty good so far! some key features from Smash U's model that would be nice to see in the future are his long eyelashes and especially his darker lip textures.

really looking forward to the final product!

Quote from: h y o on June 21, 2015, 01:13:34 AM
looks pretty good so far! some key features from Smash U's model that would be nice to see in the future are his long eyelashes and especially his darker lip textures.

really looking forward to the final product!

Everything here is his Smash U model XD. I had to delete the eyelashes for a bit due to them going through it eye for some reason. His clothes was the hardest part as I tried to emulate the colors to match how he looks in daytime Battlefield for Wii U. Came out pretty nice with his spec maps too.