WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Well, I'll just have to deal with it I guess.
---

Mhh hmm.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 28, 2015, 11:27:10 PM #19231 Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:31:17 PM by Large Leader
Finally made progress on my model

No Turbosmooth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Turbosmooth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 31, 2015, 12:50:04 AM #19232 Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 12:53:49 AM by Mansta8
I'm not popular, so I'll be a smash mod.

This is probably going to be my only MMD import lol.
No idea who I'm going to put her over yet.

Hey.  I did a thing.



pulled myself away from Splatoon long enough to do this.

Is that the model ripped from Splatoon? I didn't think that game had been ripped yet...

Maybe the Splatoon trophies from SSB4 U
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sorry, Snoopy. There's a high chance I'll be dumping the model you made for me for K. Rool.

THIS sucker is getting heavily edited.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on July 31, 2015, 04:47:23 AM
Sorry, Snoopy. There's a high chance I'll be dumping the model you made for me for K. Rool.

THIS sucker is getting heavily edited.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Awww yeah

Is this coming with a moveset? I'd love to try this in PM (even if not perfectly compatible).

It's for my K. Rool moveset, yes.

@Tabuu Still hoping for them to reveal an actual K Rool update. It's still possible considering we had a few Mii Costumes of other characters before they were announced like Meta Knight for instance, plus K Rool is in the Top 10 most voted characters at the very LEAST, he's higher in some result polls and it was officially said that the next few DLC characters would be fan service while Mewtwo, Lucas, Ryu and Roy were already decided before the Smash Ballot. It'd be too much of a [censored] move to only add him in as a Mii Costume.
@Rosetta There are Splatoon models on gmod, so he either could've gotten the models from the workshop, or he ripped them himself.
@Everyone else Anyone hear about Chrom being inserted as a Marth alt for Smash Wii U? Hacking Smash Wii U?
It's happening sooner than we thought.

! No longer available
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 31, 2015, 03:16:36 AM
Is that the model ripped from Splatoon? I didn't think that game had been ripped yet...

they are, or at least i assume so.  a month or so back, someone ported the Inklings, Octoling, and Squid Sisters into Source Film Maker, mentioning that he got them from RTB.  so i grabbed them from there and did my thing.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on July 31, 2015, 04:47:23 AM
Sorry, Snoopy. There's a high chance I'll be dumping the model you made for me for K. Rool.

i don't mind, it's your PSA. 

July 31, 2015, 11:19:59 AM #19241 Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 11:40:59 AM by Mansta8
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Made an alt face, although I probably won't use it because of the model being really high poly already. When optimizing it I could only get it to 15000 polys, I know I need it to be less or around 10000 iirc. I decided to rig over Ganon.

pretty sure you meant it's at 15000???
cuz 1500 would be way less than the limit xD

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 31, 2015, 11:25:44 AM
pretty sure you meant it's at 15000???
cuz 1500 would be way less than the limit xD
Yeah I meant 15000, I'm really tired, been working on just optimization all night. 0_0

Quote from: Snoopy on July 31, 2015, 02:29:57 AM
Hey.  I did a thing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


pulled myself away from Splatoon long enough to do this.

I have been waiting for this.