Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1279 1280 1281 [1282] 1283 1284 1285 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4666359 times)
Rosetta-Hime
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19215 on: July 24, 2015, 08:37:13 AM »

I was going to make him wear F.L.U.D.D all the time, but that requires a PSA. I may include that as an extra file in the DL. May make his moustache orange as well, to match his eyebrows. After that, maybe just a Spec Map on the hair to make it shiny like Inklings "hair" is and be done. Anything else you would suggest?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19216 on: July 24, 2015, 11:35:43 AM »

It may not need psa files.  Just set the visibility bone to appear all the time foe the fluud model.  Asssuming the fluud comes with the mario model.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19217 on: July 24, 2015, 12:02:01 PM »

It doesn't. I believe F.L.U.D.D is an article. I can't add that model to Mario's model without going over the poly limit, and causing lag.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19218 on: July 24, 2015, 12:07:04 PM »

It may not need psa files.  Just set the visibility bone to appear all the time foe the fluud model.  Asssuming the fluud comes with the mario model.
    Fludd is a seperate model in the FitMarioXX.pac/.pcs and his animations use scaling instead of visibility bones.
    I was going to make him wear F.L.U.D.D all the time, but that requires a PSA. I may include that as an extra file in the DL. May make his moustache orange as well, to match his eyebrows. After that, maybe just a Spec Map on the hair to make it shiny like Inklings "hair" is and be done. Anything else you would suggest?
    You don't have to edit the FitMario.pac, just make Fludd's idle animations longer than 2 seconds, by default those 2 seconds animations loop like 30 times or something, increasing the frame count should make him stay out longer, you can also edit the other animations if need be. Don't actually know if that desnycs wifi so if that's what you're trying to avoid, that might help avoid it or it might not. As someone who's never attempted to use wifi over Dolphin (not sure if possible, don't really care if it is or not) and can't use Brawl Hacks on my actual Wii, I'm not 100% what desyncs wifi besides changing the actual moves.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19219 on: July 24, 2015, 12:30:29 PM »

Oh, it uses scaling? His PSA doesn't call for a visibility bone or anything? That makes it so much easier. Well, now all I have to do is get the right spec map and shader for the inkling hair part and then he's ready to go.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19220 on: July 24, 2015, 01:56:00 PM »

Oh, it uses scaling? His PSA doesn't call for a visibility bone or anything? That makes it so much easier. Well, now all I have to do is get the right spec map and shader for the inkling hair part and then he's ready to go.
    Not for Fludd, only the Generate Article command and what animation for Fludd to use. Cheesy

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #19221 on: July 24, 2015, 11:57:12 PM »

YOU'RE A SQUID NOW.
    YOU'RE A PLUMBER NOW.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor Hyperactive Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19222 on: July 26, 2015, 05:30:38 AM »

It seems to only affect big and some medium characters, there's no problem when grabbing the small ones. And the problem must be something with the HipN, but what?

I'm sorry for asking again, but it has been three days and I got no help.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #19223 on: July 27, 2015, 05:00:54 AM »

I was gone for a while because I was vacationing on a cruise without free WiFi. It was relaxing to take a break from work. Anyway, I did manage to fix one major issue to make this guy look much better.

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19224 on: July 27, 2015, 09:23:42 PM »

YO! That looks so much better. But his textures for his fur doesnt match well with the wii u version... Still workin huh?

Formerly known as Nick.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19225 on: July 27, 2015, 09:57:41 PM »

Something I made while I work on finding the right material, spec map, and shader for Inkling Mario. Over Olimar to match jaystring's Captain Toad/ette over Olimar. I may do Boo over the Pikmin or just use jaystring's Turnips/Super Gems. Also made the eyes glow using the material from Program's ZSS thing.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19226 on: July 27, 2015, 11:25:11 PM »

oooh, very scary.

Program
    Hyper Kitten

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• Awards Favorite'd Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19227 on: July 28, 2015, 02:03:18 AM »

Something I made while I work on finding the right material, spec map, and shader for Inkling Mario. Over Olimar to match jaystring's Captain Toad/ette over Olimar. I may do Boo over the Pikmin or just use jaystring's Turnips/Super Gems. Also made the eyes glow using the material from Program's ZSS thing.

About that spec map if you like I could make it for you. I have certain proclivity for spec maps, I think almost every character could use one. If not that's cool, I just wanted to put it out there.

P.S. I knew those shaders and materials would come in handy.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19228 on: July 28, 2015, 09:46:40 AM »

Yes, I'd like that very much. Should I send you the model?

Program
    Hyper Kitten

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• Awards Favorite'd Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19229 on: July 28, 2015, 12:27:02 PM »

Sure, just send it to me and tell me if there's anything specific you're looking for.

Pages:  1 ... 1279 1280 1281 [1282] 1283 1284 1285 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: