WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 28, 2012, 12:16:09 AM #1980 Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:23:29 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Segab on May 27, 2012, 11:55:41 PM
The face reminds me of a dog. Ratchet looks more like a feline. I dunno how I'd do it though, I've never modeled faces.
Make the irises more cartoony too, and probably smaller. We shouldn't see the lines in the green (compare it to Mario's eyes in Brawl)
Well That's, More or Less, Exactly how he looked in the first Ratchet and Clank Game.

what I did was take this model ripped directly from the game and fix it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I was able to do so because the vertices, except for a couple, were still  intact
I basically just played connect the dots
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 28, 2012, 12:16:09 AM
Well That's, More or Less, Exactly how he looked in the first Ratchet and Clank Game.
oh lol you're right

He does look like a dog in that specific game.. ugh. He just looks bad imo.

May 28, 2012, 01:46:42 AM #1982 Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 01:48:38 AM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: KTH on May 27, 2012, 12:56:26 PM
Bad news.

The scene of Ace died.


I hate to be Captain Hindsight, but why don't you use incremental saves?

EDIT: Oh RTB beat me to it. But seriously, it's been a lifesaver for me so many times while 3D modeling

DemonBoy, do you plan on adding a Clank-styled gun for Rachet?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 28, 2012, 02:23:49 AM
DemonBoy, do you plan on adding a Clank-styled gun for Rachet?
2000th reply :p
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


May 28, 2012, 05:15:50 AM #1986 Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 05:20:16 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Segtendo on May 28, 2012, 02:23:49 AM
DemonBoy, do you plan on adding a Clank-styled gun for Rachet?

I was going to see if I can get a clank model to put on his back, His blaster from the first game to replace Fox's, and his wrench to have because It's awesome.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 28, 2012, 05:15:50 AM
I was going to see if I can get a clank model to put on his back, His blaster from the first game to replace Fox's, and his wrench to have because It's awesome.

I was going to see if I can get a clank model to put on his back, His blaster from the first game to replace Fox's, and his wrench to have because It's awesome.

Repeat the same thin twice in one post FTW!!!!! :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 28, 2012, 05:15:50 AM
I was going to see if I can get a clank model to put on his back, His blaster from the first game to replace Fox's, and his wrench to have because It's awesome.
Sounds fine to me. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 28, 2012, 05:17:54 AM
Repeat the same thin twice in one post FTW!!!!! :af:

What? I don't know what you are talkin about.. >.>

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 28, 2012, 05:20:58 AM
What? I don't know what you are talkin about.. >.>

Look at the quote above my post >D
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Okay, so my plan to rip *Character* from Sonic and The Secret Rings failed :srs:
While I fail at learning to model (Yes I'm going to make Vector man Still...) I think I might give marth or ike something quite epic.



If you don't know who that ^ Is, then you must've had a very depressing childhood :notimp:

^Who's that? ;D

Midna (imp form) from Twilight Princess with the "cutscene" face, eye(s) and better texture

Not perfect rigging and animation, but it looks good. :af:
I'm far from finished and it's hard to make animations loop.  :(

dat smile

that midna looks epic!

Quote from: MaxedOut on May 28, 2012, 06:09:52 AM
Okay, so my plan to rip *Character* from Sonic and The Secret Rings failed :srs:
While I fail at learning to model (Yes I'm going to make Vector man Still...) I think I might give marth or ike something quite epic.



If you don't know who that ^ Is, then you must've had a very depressing childhood :notimp:
Dat's Shredder from TMNT.

He was cool.

@Malfioz:
Nice Midna!

Who is she over?

And welcome to the KC:MM Network!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread