WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 10, 2016, 09:10:33 PM #19905 Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:11:25 PM by BraveDragonWolf
HYPER MODE ACTIVATED! :rage:


THIS THREAD IS DEAD!



Ok so, I'm pickin up "Iwantgames's" slack.
The imported model he left me was auto-rigged and it was god awful...No offense.
I kinda hate auto rigs because they're not rigged with care and so on.

So here's mine, I gave him an Edge texture followed by the "High" texture.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




This isn't my current snapshot, as of now I'm about to test this in-game along with the imported sword and gun in his moveset file.

Glad to see that. Wonderful job.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Is that the one from the game?

Looks good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


WAHAHAHAHAHAH! Recolors







Waluigi for the Waluigi throne!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Everyone importing HQ models with expressions and everything while I'm stuck with this guy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks good, but it's low poly :/

:kdance: READY FOR UPLOAD! :kdance:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's time for a remake.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


About a year ago, I uploaded a Ninten hack from Mother / EarthBound Beginnings / EarthBound Zero. I worked on him for a year and why I did that I don't know. What was I thinking... as this seen above took about three days to make. This time however I made him Brawlified. There's going to be recolours and a Commercial Ninten alt. costume and probably like Ness' PJs costumes, the Commercial costume will have two recolours.

I'm also working on another thing. In Sm4sh, Ness and Lucas got two new pair of eyes: angry ones and surprised ones. Ninten will also be compatible with this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 20, 2016, 10:32:09 PM #19913 Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 10:33:58 PM by BraveDragonWolf
Ooh...Looky who I found everyone!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I know that I'm really gonna have some fun with this...

So when I first downloaded the model, I made one quick decision.
I'll sacrifice two of her younger versions...And make way for the future.
Yes, she'll still use her moveset, and I'll spend 15 years making recolors of her original outfit, and her bikini outfit.
About the moveset...She will use NEPGEAR'S moveset as a base since Nepgear's hair is rigged.
So, her old moveset WILL NOT be compatible with this because of the bone ID edits.

Oh, and thanks to "Random Talking Bush" for coming though with the awesomeness.




LET THE BURNING RAGE BEGIN! :rage: <--- (Last time I'm gonna use that emote...)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Something i made while i was bored. Uses Nanos shadow as a base.
He will be included in a pack i am making (a pack for shadow that provides fixes, new recolors, new cosmetics and super shadow as his final smash).
retired

August 09, 2016, 09:19:19 PM #19915 Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:06:56 AM by SonicUnderground316
It's been a eternity since i've post here, anyway :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Based on Archie comics first Sonic run ! There still a few thing left to do obviously mainly the hair, making N.I.C.O.L.E, and fixing the proportion and the texture !
お前はもう死んでいる。

I swear this thread is super dead...

Ok, I'm a Metal Gear Rising freak so...GRAY FOX! My most favorite character of the series.
I gave him a good pro optimization, his hands aren't so "broken" lookin' and I didn't like what it looked like before, A PROPER RIGGING, (The person who rigged it first was just god awful and just bothered me for so long...no offense) and a feature I've added since last year...an active helmet light, and again a spec map with precise colors (not too much though).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



So I may or may not upload this because this will come with my custom animations, some edited voices and my version of the latest Gray Fox PSA They're not special in any way, I took some animations from "JRush's" Raiden PSA and polished them up a little. As soon as the bronze Gray Fox moveset came out, I knew EternalYoshi's passion for brawl modding was dead when he made that PSA, you can tell by the animations and it was his last project since he left. So yeah, it was kinda lousy and whatnot, but still, it's kinda good. I seriously did some editing to that whole project...This is what I've been holding back all this time.


August 28, 2016, 05:48:17 AM #19917 Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 04:49:22 PM by BloodBerry
Look what I have found :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just finished texturing him, there weren't separate objects for his eyes, so I had to put his eye and eyelids textures together in one texture.

I also rigged this, but nobody cares about her:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Conker over who?!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

August 28, 2016, 06:16:41 AM #19919 Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 06:18:07 AM by BloodBerry
I haven't decided, but I was considering Ness because of the yo-yo and bat