WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Been a long time since I posted anything here, so how about 4 characters at once?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Aha, the Super Mario 64 DS models. Pretty cool!

Decided to finish up the "E" series.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Done with Omega,
just need to fix his transparency of the glass in the center of his body.
He uses the final version of Geno over ROB. I re-arranged a couple bones so in the PSA, some ID's need to be in order...



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here is what I'm working on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yo! For my next model import

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, I've seemed to get 3DS Max 2013 working...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm still starting at it, so it may take a while...
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Niiiice.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I started another thing:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Way incomplete at the moment, so I'm rigging it in BrawlBox...

It's kinda sad that this thread's inactive, too...Brawl modding is slowly dying since Wii U modding...
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Guess who's clawing there way back into Brawl?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes I don't have to make Young Link myself then. Who is he over? Toon Link?

Quote from: Lunoz on January 22, 2017, 12:11:16 AM
Yes I don't have to make Young Link myself then. Who is he over? Toon Link?
It's over Link, actually. Though, I'm trying not to make any bone edits for his sizemod. I may plan on doing Fierce Deity as well, with all forms.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I already made my next import, and made a render for it too->

I'm working on Kenny and Jane from The Walking Dead Season 2. Kenny will go over Snake and Jane will go over Zero Suit Samus and they will have Facial Expressions and moving eyes.

Kenny
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jane
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Comments? Questions?