WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 01:40:18 AM
i see wings... so my guess Pit

You, sir, have won 5 internetz and a cookie.


I don't know about you guys, but Rouge looks a bit orange to me.

Honestly I would of preferred Rouge WITH her clothes on, I'm just not that kind of guy.
I've always known Rouge for her clevedge, not her nude "sexy" body... :af:
:/

I hope the man at least does a decent size mod... :srs:

Orange, yes she does... What's up with that?
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 27, 2012, 01:47:33 AM
Honestly I would of preferred Rouge WITH her clothes on, I'm just not that kind of guy.
I've always known Rouge for her clevedge, not her nude "sexy" body... :af:
:/

I hope the man at least does a decent size mod... :srs:

Orange, yes she does... What's up with that?
ill make a clothed version eventually for us respectful people to enjoy

January 27, 2012, 01:53:44 AM #214 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 01:54:49 AM by KeiroStarr
The orange is due to a minor discrepancy in the importing process. It's easily fixable.

Okay, so I've sized her out to fit the skeleton, now I need to figure out how to adjust the fingers and stretch out the wings to the bone (unless that's not necessary) and then this babe'll be ready for rigging.

BTW, Nano, the model I'm using came with a clothed version. If ya want, I'll send ya the clothed obj.


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 01:51:24 AM
ill make a clothed version eventually for us respectful people to enjoy
please do :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: KeiroStarr on January 27, 2012, 01:53:44 AM
The orange is due to a minor discrepancy in the importing process. It's easily fixable.

Okay, so I've sized her out to fit the skeleton, now I need to figure out how to adjust the fingers and stretch out the wings to the bone (unless that's not necessary) and then this babe'll be ready for rigging.

BTW, Nano, the model I'm using came with a clothed version. If ya want, I'll send ya the clothed obj.

It's a pretty nice model. A clothed one of the quality would be cool.

Quote from: KeiroStarr on January 27, 2012, 01:53:44 AM
BTW, Nano, the model I'm using came with a clothed version. If ya want, I'll send ya the clothed obj.
no need. i already have a model.

Here's the model, in .3DS and .obj format. comes in both clothed and unclothed. Anyone who wants to do the clothed version, feel free to do so.

http://grid.nekoarcnetwork.com/d.php?u=rouge-3ds-obj.zip


A request to anyone doing nude mods or models: please please PLEASE use spoiler tags for image previews. Don't want people thinking this is a..... you get the idea.

Thank you.

the acronym WIP can have a whole new meaning...

January 27, 2012, 02:10:14 AM #221 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:13:46 AM by Tawa_Hoda
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 27, 2012, 02:04:28 AM
A request to anyone doing nude mods or models: please please PLEASE use spoiler tags for image previews. Don't want people thinking this is a..... you get the idea.

Thank you.

IN BLUNT: We do not want a place where children can stare at pron. :/

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 01:51:24 AM
ill make a clothed version eventually for us respectful people to enjoy

I also say PLEASE DO, for the love of GOD please do :srs:
[move][/move]

Okay guys.
Enough about sexual stuff.
More previews please :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 27, 2012, 02:11:05 AM
Okay guys.
Enough about sexual stuff.
More previews please :srs:

Of naked Rouge? *still too lazy to get trollface*

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 01:51:24 AM
ill make a clothed version eventually for us respectful people to enjoy

Yay! :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 27, 2012, 02:14:27 AM
Of naked Rouge? *still too lazy to get trollface*
Find one on Google and save it as a bookmark.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]