WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can give it an attempt, but it might be a few days before I could get the entire game to rip from.

I can get a GC memory off the internet to use then run that in the game so I can rip the textures (and model, if you really want it.)

But, it'd probably be nicer to use the textures on newer, highpoly (possibly generations) models with customized clothing.


I'd rip the model, delete everything but the clothes, delete the clothes on the Generations model, and bam.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 27, 2012, 03:36:36 AM
I'd rip the model, delete everything but the clothes, delete the clothes on the Generations model, and bam.

But it looks like rouge's clothes are skinned onto her, you'd probably end up deleting most of the clothing with the model :srs:
[move][/move]

That's what Cut, Create Face, and Cap Hole are for, my friend.

And if anyone's thinking of doing the rest besides Rouge, it'd just be easier to redirect the UVs.


Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 27, 2012, 03:40:44 AM
But it looks like rouge's clothes are skinned onto her, you'd probably end up deleting most of the clothing with the model :srs:

Another reason why I'm using this custom model.


What was shadow's alt? :af2:
[move][/move]

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 27, 2012, 02:39:36 AM
I might actually use this. Might make it easier to make this


I will download it and Rouge's outfit in Sonic Heroes, my favorite outfit... :D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

January 27, 2012, 03:55:06 AM #247 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 04:02:36 AM by Tawa_Hoda
I'll DL em both 2, I need a good rouge and amy for my Sonic Brawl collection anyway.

I... I'm sorry ShadowSnake...  :oshi:
[move][/move]

Guys please stop spamming the thread about stuff you want to make, this is preview thread.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Sorry. That derail was my fault.

DemonBoy, if you're up for it or whatever, PM me.


Warning: Not a flying toy

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 27, 2012, 09:18:47 AM
Warning: Not a flying toy

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Has to be over CF.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 27, 2012, 09:18:47 AM
Warning: Not a flying toy

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks like there's some serious normal issues on that helmet. I remember MK64n said that there was problems with the model converter for stuff like that...
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.


Almost done mapping him!  the only thing left is his hat >.>
These are just temporary textures I used to map him but they ended up looking pretty badass with just a few color switches

January 27, 2012, 10:00:41 AM #254 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 10:05:03 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 27, 2012, 09:46:16 AM
Has to be over CF.

Why CF? I thought he would go better over samus or fox.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on January 27, 2012, 09:54:58 AM
Looks like there's some serious normal issues on that helmet. I remember MK64n said that there was problems with the model converter for stuff like that...

I know that. This is a very early wip. All I did was map those textures that you see on him, and that still needs a ton of work