WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 03, 2012, 08:16:31 PM #2265 Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:18:10 PM by -Hero-
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 03, 2012, 11:21:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome, but the wood part of the trees could be more bright

But i know you're still working on it.

Quote from: DemonBoy on June 03, 2012, 04:58:49 PM
[spoiler]


all that's left to do is fix the normals, finish the rig, and send it to Beyond if he still wants to texture him

All of my hype :srs:

I'm slowly getting a few more ideas for Ratchet now.  Hopefully I'll be able to write out a full moveset soon.

Quote from: DemonBoy on June 03, 2012, 04:58:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2HqdA.png
http://i.imgur.com/fuNNS.png

all that's left to do is fix the normals, finish the rig, and send it to Beyond if he still wants to texture him


Of course I still want to texture Ratchet.

Also, you wouldn't mind if I edit the model and texture and make his Tools of Destruction looks as well would you?

I'll still do his original look for you first and stuff but this'd just be a later project for me. His ToD look is my favorite of his.


So hey ya'll. I kinda have a question directed towards all the Texturers out there.

I kinda wanted to know. Would this be passable, as a texture? It's my first, and I'm not aiming for HD or anything, but.......


Yeah. Barbara Scott Pilgrim style.


June 04, 2012, 01:52:40 AM #2269 Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 03:15:02 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Beyond on June 03, 2012, 11:19:32 PM


Of course I still want to texture Ratchet.

Also, you wouldn't mind if I edit the model and texture and make his Tools of Destruction looks as well would you?

I'll still do his original look for you first and stuff but this'd just be a later project for me. His ToD look is my favorite of his.


Not at all. I can actually try to model his combuster for that version. Actually I'm think about making costumes for ratchet so he can go on all slots. 1 would be his GC suit, Deadlocked Armor, and maybe  some armor from the third game

The edges round enough for ya now?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

June 04, 2012, 05:04:59 PM #2271 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:14:01 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Legendary Pervy on June 04, 2012, 05:00:54 PM
The edges round enough for ya now?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Yes. I love it. :3


June 04, 2012, 06:24:40 PM #2273 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:14:16 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Spex130 on June 04, 2012, 01:14:12 AM
So hey ya'll. I kinda have a question directed towards all the Texturers out there.

I kinda wanted to know. Would this be passable, as a texture? It's my first, and I'm not aiming for HD or anything, but.......

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah. Barbara Scott Pilgrim style.

Looks good to me.

Quote from: Beyond on June 04, 2012, 05:04:59 PM
Yes. I love it. :3
Then say hello to the Pacman Stage V2

Now just to add all the extra stuff and I'll be back where I was before the crash
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

ItalianStallion
now you are bussy with that KH Destiny island stage
i was thinking you maybe can use this,in the future ?
its's namine's room maybe for a stage ? (just idea's)
Not for the destiny island stage but maybe u can use it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's the DL Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?k44xz81cowq0f74

And this is just for fun , i tought it would be funny on the background of destiny island

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/?my6gqdxcz3i5bdj
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I've been sick, so I haven't made much, but I made this:

Midna - Shadow Crystal animation
I've been thinking, is it possible to add particle effects to a character? Or in this case the Shadow Crystal (the thing in her hand)

Quote from: Malfioz on June 04, 2012, 09:43:38 PM
I've been sick, so I haven't made much, but I made this:

Midna - Shadow Crystal animation
I've been thinking, is it possible to add particle effects to a character? Or in this case the Shadow Crystal (the thing in her hand)
yeah, it needs to be an Article though... or add it to the model, and scale it in animations

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 28, 2012, 04:38:41 AM

i like this character. cuz no matter who u put him on, it will actually make sense.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 04, 2012, 09:44:43 PM
yeah, it needs to be an Article though... or add it to the model, and scale it in animations
If I add particles to the model, do you think it will take a lot of space? Talking about the black particles from TP, and that can be a lot of objects. :/ But I can try and see if it works. Thanks! :D