WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 09, 2012, 01:06:43 AM #2400 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:28:59 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 08, 2012, 08:50:07 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pretty much done with the model...
Anything else I should change?

Either his head looks too tall or his eyes need to be lowered a bit...or both?

I'd lower his eyes just a little bit.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


His hair looks too small for his head.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Shadow101 on June 08, 2012, 09:27:37 PM
Definitely going to get that. I've been waiting for something like that.
then get hyped cuz i am also making shadow the saiyan xD(yes one more shadow hack but its not yet a other recolour)
easy to guess what cloth shadow will get if shadow the saiyan
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 09, 2012, 09:50:26 AM
then get hyped cuz i am also making shadow the saiyan xD(yes one more shadow hack but its not yet a other recolour)
easy to guess what cloth shadow will get if shadow the saiyan
VEGETA!!! xD


10 points to whoever can recognize him.

June 09, 2012, 10:22:11 AM #2406 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:05:33 PM by Miacis
Quote from: StarWaffle on June 09, 2012, 10:20:35 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

10 points to whoever can recognize him.

Andy from advance wars?
If so, [censored]ing sexy!
Also for some reason the texture looks more like Pik's work then your work Starwaffle... You guy's callobing or something?

Oh wow that was quick, I didn't think anyone would get it for a little while.

That is like the greatest compliment anyone could ever get /srs  This is no collab though.

This is my first time mapping a custom head model, I think it turned out alright.

That is [censored]ing beautiful.

Who is it going over?


Pit. I think the main reason why i pursued making him was because i wanted to create a wrench bow.

wreeeeeennnnncch bowwwww.

bahhh I have Sora over Pit ;_;

I can actually sort of imagine a PSA for him even though he has no actual moves, similar to how Captain Falcon got moves.


June 09, 2012, 10:45:53 AM #2411 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:31:43 PM by Miacis
I basically have to work all day so I'm posting this before I leave.

Does his head look better now?

June 09, 2012, 10:47:58 AM #2412 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:05:04 PM by Albafika
I'm gonna sound dumb on this one but I thought it was this monster... :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you can see why, the simlarites are the same a little

Albafika's edit: Next time, refrain from posting big images without a spoiler tag.

(U)MvC3 Jill Valentine:


also... derpy eye jill! :af:
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 09, 2012, 11:45:56 AM #2414 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 11:47:24 AM by Tawa_Hoda
Quote from: Lost DSX8 on June 09, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
also... derpy eye jill! :af:
[spoiler]


You should so keep that. Just cause it's funny (To me anyways)
Her hand looks like it's doing that one star trek greeting thing >_>
[move][/move]