WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Alses on June 15, 2012, 02:32:27 PM
Are you sure about that? I thought it was the morpher he used.. Because if you look at it's feet and neck even though they're on the same polygon as it's wings and torso they're already placed correctly, and the eyes are as well without any need of UV flipping. But if it is some sort of UV flip then I have no idea on how to get it right.. Got any tips?

Edit: before someone asks why Articuno isn't chubby like its supposed to be is because IMO Articuno represents a phoenix, not a canary. I can make a chubby version if its requested :P
And this is the style of articuno I wanna go for:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well i hope you make articuno well blue with baybe an ho oh recolour :P but if star used ho oh as base i guess he is rigged on ho oh bones?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 15, 2012, 04:08:53 PM
well i hope you make articuno well blue with baybe an ho oh recolour :P but if star used ho oh as base i guess he is rigged on ho oh bones?
I started Lugia on Charizard. It's not looking too hot atm, just though I'd put that out there.


Quote from: Boygos on June 15, 2012, 06:01:56 PM
I started Lugia on Charizard. It's not looking too hot atm, just though I'd put that out there.
D: Not very good news.. Hope it turns out well.

Quote from: Carnage on June 15, 2012, 04:08:53 PM
well i hope you make articuno well blue with baybe an ho oh recolour :P but if star used ho oh as base i guess he is rigged on ho oh bones?

I'm not a rigger, but I'm hoping someone can somehow make a oneslot on charizard.
And you can't forget the Zapdos, Moltres and Lugia recolors XD So since no one mentioned anything of the tail I guess I'll just use ganon's cape and reshape it .-. Once that's done I'll begin skinning :3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

I thought that Ho-Oh model looked familiar.

StarWaffle vertexed that, for a stage him and I were gonna do.

We are picking it up eventually, now that Model Importing is possible.

Just sayin.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 15, 2012, 03:16:24 PM
Escargoon from Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
*gives a cookie* :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

June 15, 2012, 08:29:52 PM #2600 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:10:28 AM by Alses
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 15, 2012, 06:28:17 PM
I thought that Ho-Oh model looked familiar.

StarWaffle vertexed that, for a stage him and I were gonna do.

We are picking it up eventually, now that Model Importing is possible.

Just sayin.

I know, and I started to vertex it more and turned into a model to import instead :P

Edit: Damn, I fail when I type fast because I have to go O_o
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on June 15, 2012, 06:08:40 PM
D: Not very good news.. Hope it turns out well.

I'm not a rigger, but I'm hoping someone can somehow make a oneslot on charizard.
And you can't forget the Zapdos, Moltres and Lugia recolors XD So since no one mentioned anything of the tail I guess I'll just use ganon's cape and reshape it .-. Once that's done I'll begin skinning :3
if you are not a rigger then there is no way to turn ohoh skeleton into one slot, beleibe me i tryed  :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

teh shadow to end all shadowz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shadow on Yoshi?
lolwat
That's gotta be funny.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 16, 2012, 02:03:34 AM
Shadow on Yoshi?
lolwat
That's gotta be funny.
its an amazin rig dont hate brah

lol no. I rigged the foot to the shoulder. This thing is [censored] and thats an understatement. I want to see how many downloads it gets in 24 hours, then I'm deleting it xD


[censored] man.
I wanna test this [censored]. Does he have an egg?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 16, 2012, 02:15:44 AM
[censored] man.
I wanna test this [censored]. Does he have an egg?
lol no xD
I'll send you the files, try and make him as bad as you possibly can xD


Quote from: Segtendo on June 16, 2012, 02:15:44 AM
[censored] man.
I wanna test this [censored]. Does he have an egg?
Quote from: Boygos on June 16, 2012, 02:19:33 AM
lol no xD
OMOCHOA EGG NOWZ!
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

June 16, 2012, 02:23:04 AM #2608 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 04:43:45 AM by Segab
Quote from: Boygos on June 16, 2012, 02:19:33 AMlol no xD I'll send you the files, try and make him as bad as you possibly can xD
Wait so you're purposly making a crappy Shadow rig over Yoshi? Just to see who'll download that ****? LMFAO! :laugh:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I might even make an IST Blogpost xD

Idk... the other Mods may get mad, because I'd kinda be abusing the trust KC:MM gave IST by featuring us on the Brawl Vault home, so Idk if I will, but I really want too xD