WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Flygon on June 27, 2012, 04:38:58 PM

This is sports mix pianta, I wanted to use mp9 one, but it didn't show textures in bb

All of my yes.


This is gonna be my first attempt at rigging and it'll be over Ganondorf. Obviously I've still got to add the gloves and boots.



I never realised how fun it was although nothing has gone terribly wrong yet, so I'll reserve a full judgement until then :p

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

use the vertex weld modifier to make the vertices connect correctly, and after that if needed, use the smooth modifier

Lego Nightwing? lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: slawter on June 28, 2012, 11:50:08 AM
This is gonna be my first attempt at rigging and it'll be over Ganondorf. Obviously I've still got to add the gloves and boots.



I never realised how fun it was although nothing has gone terribly wrong yet, so I'll reserve a full judgement until then :p

i dont even know who that is but it looks EPIC!

Quote from: slawter on June 28, 2012, 11:50:08 AM
This is gonna be my first attempt at rigging and it'll be over Ganondorf. Obviously I've still got to add the gloves and boots.



I never realised how fun it was although nothing has gone terribly wrong yet, so I'll reserve a full judgement until then :p
TORVA ARMOR FROM RUNESCAPE :D

I mother[censored]ing love RuneScape. And by extention I love you <3

I love how Runescape still has DS graphics

Still, it makes an interesting import.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


June 29, 2012, 12:45:20 AM #2904 Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 12:47:53 AM by Alses
Quote from: Pik on June 28, 2012, 01:00:30 AM
cool stuff! Black Boo already did that on normal adult Link, but seeing him in the Magic Armor is interesting.

I know XD I'm just making my own version :3 And its partly an import. (meaning I have no idea if it'll even work...) Here's a comparison image:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really liked Kaze's take of the face because it seems to mix OoT and TP Link, which is what I really want for Link. :3 You'll also notice the hair is lower quality...
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


One alternate version of the stage I've been making. Ready for release, 'cept it needs a name.

*cough*Pleasevoteonanameitwouldbetotallyawesome*cough*

Also comes in six flavors, three with and three without Pokemans.

Quote from: Stratos on June 29, 2012, 01:05:04 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


One alternate version of the stage I've been making. Ready for release, 'cept it needs a name.

*cough*Pleasevoteonanameitwouldbetotallyawesome*cough*

Also comes in six flavors, three with and three without Pokemans.

oshi-

That stage is sexy. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


June 29, 2012, 12:32:35 PM #2907 Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 12:35:26 PM by slawter
Quote from: jokekid on June 28, 2012, 01:11:17 PM
use the vertex weld modifier to make the vertices connect correctly, and after that if needed, use the smooth modifier

Should I apply the smooth modifier before or after I done the rig?

Quote from: TommoPuppy on June 28, 2012, 04:13:13 PM
TORVA ARMOR FROM RUNESCAPE :D

I mother[censored]ing love RuneScape. And by extention I love you <3

Along with the Completionist Cape, Goliath Gloves and Steadfast Boots (when I can get them into 3ds Max, they're not playing ball at the moment :()

I've got every Runescape models as of the 4th June 2012, which is over 70000 models :/. Unfortunately there's no way to tell what model is what without looking through them and there is no clear structure to their order. I've looked through a little over half of them and found most of the characters I want to rig. I'm going to look through the rest so if anyone wants to rig any RS characters then drop me a private message and I'll keep an eye out when I'm looking through, just to save anyone else the hassle of looking through 70k models.

Also the way the armour etc is structured is so that it aligns perfectly so all you need to do is import it into 3ds Max etc without moving anything around, effectively allowing you to have any armour combination or even perfectly recreate your own RS characters.

Oh, and thank you :D

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Quote from: slawter on June 29, 2012, 12:32:35 PM
Should I apply the smooth modifier before or after I done the rig?

Along with the Completionist Cape, Goliath Gloves and Steadfast Boots (when I can get them into 3ds Max, they're not playing ball at the moment :()

I've got every Runescape models as of the 4th June 2012, which is over 70000 models :/. Unfortunately there's no way to tell what model is what without looking through them and there is no clear structure to their order. I've looked through a little over half of them and found most of the characters I want to rig. I'm going to look through the rest so if anyone wants to rig any RS characters then drop me a private message and I'll keep an eye out when I'm looking through, just to save anyone else the hassle of looking through 70k models.

Also the way the armour etc is structured is so that it aligns perfectly so all you need to do is import it into 3ds Max etc without moving anything around, effectively allowing you to have any armour combination or even perfectly recreate your own RS characters.

Oh, and thank you :D

smooth modifier can be applied before or after, just make sure you drag it below the skin modifier

I think this would be my first time using the WIP page. I didn't knew of its existence until a few days ago :P. Here is something I have been working on. Someone requested it on the request page and my brother always asked me to import him, so now that I have the model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.