WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 27, 2012, 11:19:28 AM #2880 Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:21:58 AM by Tawa_Hoda
Quote from: jokekid on June 27, 2012, 11:17:01 AM
are these force unleashed games considered cannon in star wars story?

Only 1's story was canon, 2 kind ****ed everything up and thous shouldn't be consider canon...
Cuz it ain't :notimp:
[move][/move]

but thats like saying GT isnt canon cuz it sucked...
my question is if it is accepted as REAL star wars, by whoever decides that xD

June 27, 2012, 11:26:52 AM #2882 Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 12:00:04 PM by Tawa_Hoda
Quote from: jokekid on June 27, 2012, 11:21:18 AM
but thats like saying GT isnt canon cuz it sucked...
my question is if it is accepted as REAL star wars, by whoever decides that xD

TFU Cannon?
LucasArts says they are canon, but LucasArts in completely destroying ALL Star Wars Canon lately. I haven't heard what George himself has to say about it though.

GT?
GT? You you mean Dragon Ball GT? That wasn't canon, the creator of DB/Z even said it wasn't canon.
Only Start DB to end of Z was canon. It's only canon because it was part of the Anime's timeline.

The Truth
When the creators' of something mess something up so bad just to make better sales, we the fans have to put their crap back togather so they don't screw everything up so bad, we get Vader brofisting Anakin in a would be episode 7 then they would make it canon and destory everything then afterwards and obliterating the Legacy series.

Conculsion.
All of this is just to get a couple hundred more bucks in sales.
Even if TFU and GT were cool as hell.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on June 27, 2012, 11:26:52 AM
TFU Cannon?
LucasArts says they are canon, but LucasArts in completely destroying ALL Star Wars Canon lately. I haven't heard what George himself has to say about it though.

GT?
GT? You you mean Dragon Ball GT? That wasn't canon, the creator of DB/Z even said it wasn't canon.
Only Start DB to end of Z was canon. It's only canon because it was part of the Anime's timeline.

The Truth
When the creators' of something mess something up so bad just to make better sales, we the fans have to put their crap back togather so they don't screw everything up so bad, we get Vader brofisting Anakin in a would be episode 7 then they would make it canon and destory everything then afterwards and obliterating the Legacy series.

Conculsion.
All of this is just to get a couple hundred more bucks in sales.
Even if TFU and GT were cool as hell.

Where exactly does Toriyama say GT isn't canon?

You're full of it if you can't provide the proof.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

AFAIK, it's not Manga canon, since GT was Anime only.
Kinda like how Anime movies and fillers aren't considered canon.

Quote from: ds22 on June 27, 2012, 02:23:21 PM
AFAIK, it's not Manga canon, since GT was Anime only.
Kinda like how Anime movies and fillers aren't considered canon.

Oh.

. . .
I see.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


This is sports mix pianta, I wanted to use mp9 one, but it didn't show textures in bb
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Yes! I love those sexy Pianta people from Super Mario Sunshine.


Quote from: Flygon on June 27, 2012, 04:38:58 PM

This is sports mix pianta, I wanted to use mp9 one, but it didn't show textures in bb

you should give him a tree

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 27, 2012, 04:46:59 PM
you should give him a tree

Yeah, grab one from delphino island like I did for snorlax :af2: They work great
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Heres a preview of a WIP of mine, Chuck Greene (Psychopath) from Dead Rising: Off The Record. Its about 85% done

Ripped and T-posed by Yamashii

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I actually like the hammer on the pianta.
And nice PsychoChuck

Here's where I've been for the past two days.


Quote from: Alses on June 26, 2012, 03:43:45 AM
Ohai Pik :D Why isn't the hair you vertexed for young link as popular as it should be? .___. The reason I mention that is because I've exported it to edit it quite a bit for adult link and then re-imported it XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No version (I only showed 2) is done or even close to done and I haven't even asked permission from everyone whose hack I've taken a part of... If I ever get these finished I'll ask for permission from jocky (magic armor and zora armor), M2K(same as b4), Pik(Hair, base textures and sexyness), Black Boo(model's body, sheath, shield and OoT Version's Strap for more sexyness), Beyond (for making so many vertex hacks that I can manipulate to mix all this other stuff together :3), Kaze(The face which I find the perfect image for Link), BJ(for making BB and all this stuff possible easily) and I feel like I'm forgetting someone... Bah whatever.. If any of you guys see this and notice how lazy I am to send a PM send me one (hopefully giving permission to collab) and motivate me to finish these faster XP

cool stuff! Black Boo already did that on normal adult Link, but seeing him in the Magic Armor is interesting.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Loving the Pianta, and the lightsaber (p 194) looks amazing.

(concerning TFU2, see last page): Just saying, The Force Unleashed is considered canon; it's just that the second one has some loose ends yet to be resolved. My guess is that they're planning to do a third one to wrap it all up.