WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 31, 2012, 07:27:34 AMHaha. I swear, I thought the same thing in my head, then I read this. Looks great so far. You gonna be doing a texture for her? Cactus! I have no clue who he is, but I can tell it's over Ness because of the pose.
wrong its over Mario with a really bad Win2 Animation i made for SMBZ PSA v2
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Alright, so here's the changes from the original, really:

- Popo has a nose and a more human shaped face.
- He has a scarf to compensate for a cape.
- His pants aren't so horrid looking anymore.
- Ankle thingies.

Besides minor UV and Normal fixes (and testing in-game, of course) this one's pretty much done.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just a few more issues to work out and some faces, then he'll be ready for a release
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

You dirty naked apes..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Whoa! That's really nice, Ramon! I mean, I was really suprised at that one!


You don't know how bad I want that elongated Popo.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Spex130 on January 31, 2012, 07:43:24 AM


Alright, so here's the changes from the original, really:

- Popo has a nose and a more human shaped face.
- He has a scarf to compensate for a cape.
- His pants aren't so horrid looking anymore.
- Ankle thingies.

Besides minor UV and Normal fixes (and testing in-game, of course) this one's pretty much done.

New on Nintendo 3DS, Ice Climbers, KICKASS version >=3
lol
sorry, but I simply HAD to :D
Come to think of it, Popo and Nanna are just kids supposidly right? I imagine this as what popo would look like as a teenager/young adult =3
You should totally make a grown up Nanna too XD with boobs XDD

Gah, this page is so chock full of awesome, I can't take it. D:

This looks awful by comparison:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 31, 2012, 09:48:37 PM
This looks awesome by comparison:

There I fixed it.


Seriously though, that's really nice!


Quote from: Spex130 on January 31, 2012, 09:55:02 PM
Seriously though, that's really nice!

Thanks! Just gotta slap some metal textures on it and it should be finished.

Preview for staff combat ganondorff, I will make the psa after I get everything working.



Some weird texture glitch, and yes, that is Krystal's staff, I'm going to retexture/vertex it into my new staff after I get everything working 100% on the import

January 31, 2012, 11:42:34 PM #327 Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 11:43:31 PM by BlackJax96
@Spex130, 8-BitDemon, Gamma Ridley, ramonM64:
Dope. :srs:

Here we are. Bowser Jr., Uv's fixed, and fitted to ness ^_~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I just gotta rig him. I'll also be making two size modes. A one-slot that'll make him less skinny, and a non-oneslot to make him proportional to his original model
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on January 31, 2012, 11:47:20 PM
Here we are. Bowser Jr., Uv's fixed, and fitted to ness ^_~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I just gotta rig him. I'll also be making two size modes. A one-slot that'll make him less skinny, and a non-oneslot to make him proportional to his original model

yush. nice
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.