WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KeiroStarr on January 28, 2012, 03:57:07 AM
Ugh, this is a real pain. Tried to import my first rig of N. Rouge into Brawl Box for testing and BrawlBox just f'ing crashes. I tried tweaking the rig, and BB STILL crashes. I can't find the issue for the life of me.

Maybe it has to many vertices.  try optimizing it.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 28, 2012, 04:07:58 AM
Maybe it has to many vertices.  try optimizing it.

Uh... might seem a bit noobish, but then again this is my first Brawl Mod... so... How da hell do I do that?


Quote from: KeiroStarr on January 28, 2012, 04:17:56 AM
Uh... might seem a bit noobish, but then again this is my first Brawl Mod... so... How da hell do I do that?
It's a modifier in 3DS Max.
It lowers the vertex amount.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 28, 2012, 04:24:26 AM
It's a modifier in 3DS Max.
It lowers the vertex amount.

After checking the vertex amount, I'd have to say that there was a s***load of em. But I also noticed something else... conflicting bones. Apparently, the model has bones named similar to some of the bones that Pit has. They somehow conflicted making the rig very unstable. So I may have to re-do the rig based on that fact. How I'll manage it is beyond me. Like I said, it's my first mod ever and I want it to be perfect, despite it being a nude mod.


Quote from: KeiroStarr on January 28, 2012, 04:39:36 AM
After checking the vertex amount, I'd have to say that there was a s***load of em. But I also noticed something else... conflicting bones. Apparently, the model has bones named similar to some of the bones that Pit has. They somehow conflicted making the rig very unstable. So I may have to re-do the rig based on that fact. How I'll manage it is beyond me. Like I said, it's my first mod ever and I want it to be perfect, despite it being a nude mod.

I'm pretty sure that if the model came with bones, then you delete them so that you can rig it to the bone set of the character you are porting the model over.

I think you're supposed to run ProOptimizer before you add the skin modifier.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 28, 2012, 04:46:08 AM #276 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 04:48:06 AM by KeiroStarr
Quote from: DemonBoy on January 28, 2012, 04:42:18 AM
I'm pretty sure that if the model came with bones, then you delete them so that you can rig it to the bone set of the character you are porting the model over.

I didn't notice that the model had come with bones until I was checking the vertices. Still, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Another thing is the textures. The .max model has all the right textures, but when I import the obj or 3ds models, they're either missing or darker for some reason. Isn't there a way I can use the origina N. Rouge .max file with the Pit Bones .max file?


January 28, 2012, 06:42:14 AM #277 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 06:43:07 AM by mariofan1138

Pretty much it's a machine gun, over the superscope.
It's a vertex of the superscope, but I'm thinking of doing an import so I have more leeway with the design in 3dsmax.
Oh, and both the handle and butt of the gun are lined up so they still match well with everyone's animations.

I've been a bit lazy and not worked on it for a bit of time... I would like to finish it sometime though.

Question: should I keep the scope the same as before, or get rid of it entirely (maybe turn it into something else)?

January 28, 2012, 08:35:31 AM #278 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:20:21 AM by bender bending rodriguez


Super buu(non absorbed) is done i dont think i can get it any better
next: Gotenks buu
uploading all super buus at onces
at same time with Vegeta alt. outfits/transfroms and Goku over CF(not pit version) alt. outfits/transfroms

edit:

almost done just afew fixes on the vest
next: gohan buu
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




that stupid vest and its not just super buu but gotenks(with his own boneset)
that vest is damn hard to rig and good i am not doing SSJ1,4 gotega
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


TP Zora Armor Helmet (Hat Part too) imported over the incredible vertex by someone I can't remember.
The good news, it's pretty much finished, nothing wrong as far as brawlbox is concerned.
In game the polygons explode all over the place, is there a fix for this?

And on another note, this is just a hatwise rerigging of piks's outset Tlink, with a few additions from
other model's on site. Everything is good to go except that the mouth polygon doesn't blend in with the face.
It's less noticeable in game but frankly it bugs me.

Here are the files for anyone who wants to take a look
Link http://www.mediafire.com/?bv7m50a3n6mga4m
TLink http://www.mediafire.com/?i119s1t1ei4uwk3

January 28, 2012, 11:54:45 PM #283 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:58:40 PM by bender bending rodriguez

that was the last super buu to make now time for Kid buu and a secret for Super buu and get them brawlstyle(like as kid buu vertex),make dmg/blinking face to them

also 3x majin buus done in one day and even good rigged too :D
i have to like 3 times rig Super buu cuz of Gohan buu/Gotenks/normal super buu dont use same polygons for legs/belt/chest/arms
atleast i dont have to rig fingers cuz lucario dont got fingers bones i can use
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sorry for 2x posts:

all super buus+kid buu model rigging is done now just needing to make Dmg/blinking faces for them and and needed a sexy brawl styled texture for them all
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later