WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

yeah, steal the ahine texture from our metal somic. It'll look great on that

Quote from: Velen on July 22, 2012, 02:57:49 PM
Please ad shine to dat armor. Metal Sonic's will be perfect.

+1 to Metal Sonic shine. 

Quote from: DSX8 on July 22, 2012, 09:10:51 AM
here's Paine from FFX-2. I hope some of u guys kno who she is....


Hmmm. Over Ike eh? Fits for her I guess. Keep this going.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 22, 2012, 03:10:19 PM
+1 to Metal Sonic shine. 

I remember making that shine. It wasn't easy figuring it out.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 22, 2012, 03:54:48 PM #3424 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 03:58:57 PM by StarWaffle
Quote from: Peke~ on July 22, 2012, 01:51:22 PM
I believe you love to compare my bad rigged melee to yours awesomeness :srs:

I guess I feeling honored xD

Lol I didn't even realize you were pikaaz >.> but ya man I love doing comparisons just to show i actually DID change something. Otherwise its like meh, we already have a mewtwo D=  

@velen&nano  K i'll try metal sonic's shine on him. Do Classic metal sonic and Metal Sonic v7 Share the new shine?  because classic metal sonic is on box and y'know.... bandwidth.

That Mewtwo is great.

I'm gonna get that as soon as it's released. (Or as soon as I wake up... Whichever comes first.)

so if you wake up and it isnt uploaded yet ur gonna download it? :P

Oh [censored] I didn't know you were making a custom Mewtwo as well! Not just Armored Mewtwo. Cool!

You should totally add the Metal Sonic shine RamonM64 made for Metal Sonic. It will look great sir!

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 22, 2012, 03:54:48 PM
Lol I didn't even realize you were pikaaz >.> but ya man I love doing comparisons just to show i actually DID change something. Otherwise its like meh, we already have a mewtwo D=  

@velen&nano  K i'll try metal sonic's shine on him. Do Classic metal sonic and Metal Sonic v7 Share the new shine?  because classic metal sonic is on box and y'know.... bandwidth.
v7 uses Mediafire, so use that one.

July 22, 2012, 07:39:57 PM #3429 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:42:16 PM by mr.mugenwii

@StarWaffle
Nano has got a tutorial for those material and shaders somewhere on the model tutorials section.
Heads Up:
i dont know what shaders that Sonic uses, but if he uses the extra shiny ones he may look something like this(because of the gray textures):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You may want to try the other less "shiny" set of material and shaders and compare as to which one fits better

Early wip .-. Plan on changing the model around some
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Well, I decided to take the plunge and enter the world of model importing. I'm a little late to the party, of course, but still.

Right now, Spex130 is teaching me the ropes (along with some help from BJ96 and Beyond's tutorial for dummies)

As soon as I get enough practice, I'll tackle this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on July 22, 2012, 11:45:43 PM
Early wip .-. Plan on changing the model around some


inb4Oizenx.

Quote from: KTH on July 23, 2012, 12:04:44 AM
inb4Oizenx.
You called it before me.

When I see Edward, all I think of is Oizen lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on July 22, 2012, 11:45:43 PM
Early wip .-. Plan on changing the model around some

dat face...