WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on July 22, 2012, 11:45:43 PM
Early wip .-. Plan on changing the model around some

:oshi:
I was doing him too...
I guess I'll move onto the next character then... Roy Mustang.  :af:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on July 23, 2012, 12:02:22 AM
Well, I decided to take the plunge and enter the world of model importing. I'm a little late to the party, of course, but still.

Right now, Spex130 is teaching me the ropes (along with some help from BJ96 and Beyond's tutorial for dummies)

As soon as I get enough practice, I'll tackle this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Miku yus :srs: all my hype.


Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 23, 2012, 12:45:34 AM
:oshi:
I was doing him too...
I guess I'll move onto the next character then... Roy Mustang.  :af:
Aw. Well I'll let you nab him so long as you stay away from the best of the best!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on July 23, 2012, 12:02:22 AMWell, I decided to take the plunge and enter the world of model importing. I'm a little late to the party, of course, but still. Right now, Spex130 is teaching me the ropes (along with some help from BJ96 and Beyond's tutorial for dummies) As soon as I get enough practice, I'll tackle this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I love you (no homo) and Miku
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Miku just rocks, that's what it is.

Now if I could only figure out why my 3DS max keeps acting weird. :/

Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on July 23, 2012, 12:58:30 AM
Aw. Well I'll let you nab him so long as you stay away from the best of the best!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:happy: Yush x2. If you need any help I can try to help you. ;D

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 23, 2012, 01:25:29 AM
:happy: Yush x2. If you need any help I can try to help you. ;D

I would love that, actually, since it's my first import and I'm almost completely lost. :oshi:

I've been posting all my progress on this bit of collaborative work in the Fire Emblem model thread, but I get the feeling a lot of people still don't really know about it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

holy crap

that looks awesome!

If you need help with the eyes, let me know  ;)

Too many weeaboos in this thread. Time for some real models.



(I do not mean to offend you japanese culture loving people. Just teasing.)

Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on July 22, 2012, 11:45:43 PM
Early wip .-. Plan on changing the model around some


dood that is so weird i just started watching this show this week, anyways love how u made it its amazing

Sniper! Do want me some TF2 models in Brawl.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nice Sniper!

I'm assuming there will be a red team version as well?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Thany on July 23, 2012, 04:20:09 AM
I've been posting all my progress on this bit of collaborative work in the Fire Emblem model thread, but I get the feeling a lot of people still don't really know about it.



All that's left is to fix his eyes so they can move and split him into 3 versions based on sheathe position. I think everything else has been done.


Now that's a Roy model I can look forward to.  :happy: