WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on July 28, 2012, 07:15:04 PM
Yesh, I remember requesting that in the model request board!
lol i did not know you was requesting my idea of a oneslot mario over ike
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay, if a model is freezing, not at the CSS, but at the stage select screen, once you select a stage, and the model's filesize is below the limit, what problem could cause the freezing?

Quote from: spiderjjr45 on July 28, 2012, 10:02:45 PMOkay, if a model is freezing, not at the CSS, but at the stage select screen, once you select a stage, and the model's filesize is below the limit, what problem could cause the freezing?
Well the custom song could be too large to handle some movesets, the custom stage has an error, or is too large. But then again it depends on what the other character is, like if the other character is an un-edited version of your hack like say Lucas verses Gotenks, Lucas could be surpassing the file limit with the moveset. Happened to me loads of times when I tried to get the multiple hands working with SM64 Mario & Luigi. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: KTH on July 29, 2012, 04:21:24 AM
He looks a bit too angry. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2012, 04:33:05 AM
He looks a bit too angry. :(
maybe you stole his cookie
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2012, 09:18:54 PM




Multiple pictures to show that it changes with just turning the camera. :happy:
yup
i work with this awesome guy
gonna try to get it to shine like the artwork, right now it looks like how it is in game(nsmb2)
i am also gonna try to get gold mario and silver luigi to do it too
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on July 29, 2012, 12:54:38 PM
yup
i work with this awesome guy
gonna try to get it to shine like the artwork, right now it looks like how it is in game(nsmb2)
i am also gonna try to get gold mario and silver luigi to do it too
Will he make those edges have a duo edge like in this reference pic?

Quote from: KTH on July 29, 2012, 04:21:24 AM

[censored]ing epic as always KTH
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Nice luffy! will the psa have a sword with him or is this just the model import of him

That's my old Luffy over Marth import of his Don model. Psa will not have him using a sword at all
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

the nose looks a bit weird though...

Quote from: SmashClash on July 29, 2012, 03:09:57 PM
Will he make those edges have a duo edge like in this reference pic?

the color scheme looks like it does in game and in game it's more how i have it with edges like that

but if people want it to that bad i guess i might
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on July 29, 2012, 09:02:38 PM
the color scheme looks like it does in game and in game it's more how i have it with edges like that

but if people want it to that bad i guess i might
It was just a suggestion. You don't have to, but imo, it's easy...for me.