WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


... >_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on September 09, 2012, 09:29:32 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"You shouldn't have done that."

Oh god, that's actually pretty scary.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Nanobuds on September 09, 2012, 09:28:03 PM

Dude I love you so phucking much this is [censored]ing beautiful.


just wait until you see the special effects I plan for him ;)

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 09, 2012, 09:38:35 PM
just wait until you see the special effects I plan for him ;)
Will there be a marth version? Please tell me there will be a Marth version.


Quote from: Boygos on September 09, 2012, 09:48:22 PM
Will there be a marth version? Please tell me there will be a Marth version.

this times 9001
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>

just because you guys want one... fine. I'll do one.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 09, 2012, 09:28:03 PM
Hmmm......the fingers don't look perfect. :>.>: Still [censored]ing epic though. :happy: And by special effects, you mean model-wise right? I bet one of them is that the inside of the cape is normalized. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: KTH on September 09, 2012, 09:29:32 PM
... >_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's sexy.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: KTH on September 09, 2012, 09:29:32 PM
... >_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


is...is that... Ben?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 09, 2012, 10:23:30 PM
Hmmm......the fingers don't look perfect. :>.>: Still [censored]ing epic though. :happy: And by special effects, you mean model-wise right? I bet one of them is that the inside of the cape is normalized. ;D
The inside of the cape will be sexy.

But there are a few other things that you guys will enjoy ;)

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 09, 2012, 10:35:04 PM
is...is that... Ben?
Of course not it's his uncle Joe ._.
You know the guy that sold the cartridge to Jaudisible :P

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 09, 2012, 11:45:39 PM
Of course not it's his uncle Joe ._.
You know the guy that sold the cartridge to Jaudisible :P

well Ben has nails on tha tmodel. never expected ben to, so i was wondeirng
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.