WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

actually he isn't all thqt good for hmanoids, since his arms are long as hell, and sometimes it's hard to hide that fact in an import...

Quote from: GameWatching on September 12, 2012, 03:36:32 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I love you so much, as you already know!

I've seen GameWatching, DataDrain, and now Segtendo say over Ganondorf. The height fits well, but I think Falco's moveset and personality fits better.

Now, its my turn!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is sexy Itailian. I think that's your best work you've ever done imo. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

that face looks awnsome and the texture looks spot on great work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 12, 2012, 07:39:11 PM

Now, its my turn!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

planing next DBZ moveset now xd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

just notice his hands look alittle wierd probably because the rigg must be like ganon hands still it looks preety good i supose theres gonna be a capless version too
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what's the resolution of the texture?

Thanks everyone!

Quote from: Carnage on September 12, 2012, 08:27:12 PM
just notice his hands look alittle wierd probably because the rigg must be like ganon hands still it looks preety good i supose theres gonna be a capless version too

Yeah. Dragon Ball Z character's hands look like complete [censored]. I already told ShadowSnake that he should use Ganondorf's hands, and I could just texture them of course, like we did with our vertex. That's on the model department, not my job.

Quote from: jokekid on September 12, 2012, 08:57:57 PM
what's the resolution of the texture?

12x12. Can't you tell?

That Piccolo... is so legit, even if I'm not a DBZ fan :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 13, 2012, 12:10:23 AM #4854 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:12:08 AM by Pik
Bam [censored]!!!! I got masked man in game!!! (DAE import courtsey of Gamma Ridley)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


His head is stuck in his helmet. >.> lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Pik on September 13, 2012, 12:10:23 AM
Bam [censored]!!!! I got masked man in game!!! (DAE import courtsey of Gamma Ridley)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He's possessed by the devil :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


he is getting a wedgy from a ghost lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 13, 2012, 12:29:49 AM #4859 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:30:43 AM by Boygos



Post Merge: September 13, 2012, 12:30:41 AM

And progress from SJS...