WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 15, 2012, 05:03:21 PMHad anyone noticed that the last Hulk didn't had the eye texture show up? I dunno if it was just me.
I actually never got around to playing with Hulk, I don't really use any of ther other characters, usually just use Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, and then Sonic for the Shadow and Pac-Man imports, Ness because of Bowser Jr, and Gannondorf because of his SuperMan, BatMan, Darth Vader, and The King hacks.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

A sexy preview because I know how you guys love sexy previews

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 15, 2012, 08:08:03 PM
A sexy preview because I know how you guys love sexy previews

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks like she fell down and got runned by a truck xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 15, 2012, 08:08:03 PM
A sexy preview because I know how you guys love sexy previews

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yes
and
ew
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shiki is sexy....but.....the rig isn't sexy.............yet..... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Please tell me I'm not the only who thinks that isn't really sexy. xP She has some rigging issues incase you didn't know....unless your still working on her rigging.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 15, 2012, 08:08:03 PM
A sexy preview because I know how you guys love sexy previews

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks ready for a V1 release

You can iron out the tiny issues later

I herd you guise liek Mass Effect
Quote

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 15, 2012, 09:54:07 PMI herd you guise liek Mass Effect
I never said that. infact I've never played it. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 15, 2012, 09:54:07 PMI herd you guise liek Mass Effect
Does the Mass Effect DLC from FFXIII-2 count? >_>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 15, 2012, 09:54:07 PM
I herd you guise liek Mass Effect

Only thing that bothers me is Shepard's textures for his face and hair, looks like he's a model for "Touch of grey, just for men" hair dye...

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 15, 2012, 10:05:30 PM
Only thing that bothers me is Shepard's textures for his face and hair, looks like he's a model for "Touch of grey, just for men" hair dye...
They're the textures straight out of the game, but if it bothers you that much, I'll edit them.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 15, 2012, 10:05:30 PM
Only thing that bothers me is Shepard's textures for his face and hair, looks like he's a model for "Touch of grey, just for men" hair dye...
This^

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 15, 2012, 10:13:10 PM
They're the textures straight out of the game, but if it bothers you that much, I'll edit them.
Keep in mind, games can have shaders and spec maps or whatever that completely change the colors and looks of the models. Look at Sonic Generations, for example.


Now just to find out who the [censored] to rig the big blue dude thing over <_< >_>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

DK? Dedede?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509