WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Surprise!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

He is coming!!!

It's not the original model, but I'm not completely sure if he's fanmade or not, progress has been slow because my power has been flickering a few times today, and the past times it made 3ds Max not want to open the scene, which made me restart. I'm actually now starting to rig him.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Why not use some parts from Pepsiman for the head and other body parts?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 30, 2012, 03:42:04 AMWhy not use some parts from Pepsiman for the head and other body parts?
Because there isn't anything I think should be changed with the model, I planned on using the Pepsiman if I didn't find a model of Slender Man, but since I did, and it's a good looking on, I'm not using Pepsiman.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 29, 2012, 07:19:53 PM
Texture quality looked like [censored] in 3DS max so I thought I'd show another preview in brawlbox.


Now I need to rig and figure out if I can get an effect like in VC1 for her shader as well as try and get her Valkyrie state going for final smash eyes.

Awesome bom. You know, she would be pretty cool over ZSS, and have her Ruhm as the gun. Like how Saki has her big ass rifle.



A few more rig edits, and CSPs & Battle Portrait, then release time. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I was planning on doing a slendy, and will probably still do it. Yours has a really rounded head and I'm not feeling the hand color to look ok. The suit is really cool by the way.

Quote from: Iwvi on September 30, 2012, 06:30:12 AM
I was planning on doing a slendy, and will probably still do it. Yours has a really rounded head and I'm not feeling the hand color to look ok. The suit is really cool by the way.
ya i think hands to big, head to small and round, and his feet look a bit small


O.o
you rigged the scizors!

September 30, 2012, 05:53:12 PM #5185 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 05:54:10 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: jokekid on September 30, 2012, 05:51:35 PM
O.o
you rigged the scizors!
Yeah. As well as the wings.

I edited the bone tree so its possible. The legs are now lined up on the bones properly, the wings can be animated, and the claws can be animated.

I also added moving eyes and a sexy shader. but I cant seem to figure out Falco's SAT0....

Hell. Yes.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 30, 2012, 05:50:15 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

that's great, i hope this'll motivate KJP ^^

Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on September 30, 2012, 04:45:07 AM
Awesome bom. You know, she would be pretty cool over ZSS, and have her Ruhm as the gun. Like how Saki has her big ass rifle.

I was actually thinking of having Alicia being on ZSS but yeah that could work. Ideally if I had Selvaria's Weapons I'd have her on link with the sheild and Ruhm as the weapons.