WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Time to stalk my first thread. So many interesting hacks here, just makes me wish I could import even more augh.

/lurkslurkslurks
It doesn't take much to turn "Impossible" into "I'm possible". (That's your dream calling)

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 30, 2012, 07:53:43 PM
I was actually thinking of having Alicia being on ZSS but yeah that could work. Ideally if I had Selvaria's Weapons I'd have her on link with the sheild and Ruhm as the weapons.

Alicia too!? I am so freakin' excite :srs:


Quote from: 하세요 on September 30, 2012, 09:15:38 PM
Alicia too!? I am so freakin' excite :srs:

Now if only I had my boy Welkin's model >.> I could then put him on Fox and have the landmaster be his tank...

Man I'd be geekin' out. VC is my favorite RPG series. On topic though, Sel is looking gorgeous. I don't care if you put her over Game and Watch or some [censored], she's going in my Brawl day 1.


Just a few more parts left to rebuild
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

ship looks weird O.o

you could import the ship over two stage the pirate ship stage and the rainbow cruise stage it would look awnsome imo xD since both those maps the ship is in movement and all.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks fine to me. Straight out of D.O.N


Quote from: 하세요 on October 01, 2012, 03:06:07 PM
Looks fine to me. Straight out of D.O.N

lol no :srs:
this is don

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And that's after a few upgrades i made <_< >_>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I meant the actual ship itself, not the textures. Clearly you upgraded that.


October 01, 2012, 03:27:33 PM #5200 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 03:31:57 PM by Pervy
Everythings from pirate warriors. :notimp:

EDIT: besides the platforms
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I'm not saying you imported it from D.O.N :srs: That's the only time I've seen the ship in any game so I compared to that.

Moral of the story: The ship looks legit.



Well this isnt a Playstation allstars hack  XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

October 01, 2012, 10:45:05 PM #5204 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 10:53:39 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: Kingskull95 on October 01, 2012, 10:38:23 PM
Well this isnt a Playstation allstars hack  XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome  :happy:
I notice something weird i want to believe is his hands/fingers o.0