WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

found this on a site im gonna rig it


Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 07:59:17 PM
Behold my masterpiece, the egg carrier! I mean, classic knuckles!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Resistance on February 16, 2013, 08:13:50 PM
found this on a site im gonna rig it
if you rigging it over Ike
we already got a Young naruto (even with brawl texture) over Ike with resize mode and made for Naruto CON moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well this model is different its from a different game.


Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 07:59:17 PM
Behold my masterpiece, the egg carrier! I mean, classic knuckles!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dat shine is perfect

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 16, 2013, 08:15:08 PM

:happy:

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2013, 08:33:07 PM
if you rigging it over Ike
we already got a Young naruto (even with brawl texture) over Ike with resize mode and made for Naruto CON moveset
Nobody cares, we all make shadows even through he's been made like 1000 times, and what if I told you not everyone uses the CON moveset, like when you asked me why was I making lisa simpson over lucas because of gotemks moveset :srs:

@KTH and Mugen: Thank you gentlemen.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


well if anyone would like to help me find more models Ill colab them when I post it im basically looking for sasuke,sakura models now that I have all of naruto's models.


how about naruto on sheik, for the non-PSA users?
i made a vertex, and it fits pretty nice

Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 07:59:17 PM
Behold my masterpiece, the egg carrier! I mean, classic knuckles!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Daww.
He's adorable.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: -Hero- on February 16, 2013, 08:05:30 PM
Cool, I like your Madoka imports so far.

You gonna work on Kyouko Sakura some time? ;)
yep, Kyouko is next, after Kyouko, Ill make the promised Madoka over Pit with a PSA over MK (I hate MK and there arent any interesting PSA over him so far)

maybe but first im still looking for some more models


that wasnt directed at you if u were talking to me... it was to whoever (yay for my memory) posted a picture of naruto

Angry Bird texture progress:

Still gotta work on the body some more, as well as the eye whites.

I edited the beak so its a bit more accurate (I hope JWTurbo doesn't mind...)

And the expressions work:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

make the brows cover a bit more of theyes, to make the expression more... angry

But its not really suppose to do that... look at some pics of the red angry birds