WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.


The brows are fine. I say angle them a little.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I guess the eye need to be more bigger.
Eyebrow are too long.

If you want to make a real/detailled texture, take this picture.

anyway update now has brawl style textures


I concur, son! one color does not make brawl style. 
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


now i feel incredibly stupid btw... xD

gotta agree with pik, changing the color doesnt make it brawl styled...

well the textures are two things one is an eye the other is the entire body so I changed some colors and for others I used real brawl style textures.


:srs:

Still not Brawl-styled.

We already have this Naruto.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

the damn model is not from that game


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 17, 2013, 02:04:18 AM
:srs:

Still not Brawl-styled.

We already have this Naruto.
Now that is Brawl-styled. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ok quit with the damn crap I don't care about your opinions keep it to your self   


Quote from: Resistance on February 17, 2013, 02:20:11 AM
ok quit with the damn crap I don't care about your opinions keep it to your self  
then why post on a WIP Thread? :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Resistance on February 17, 2013, 02:20:11 AM
ok quit with the damn crap I don't care about your opinions keep it to your self  
Grow up. Take some criticism. If you don't wanna hear it, don't post about it.

anyway it will look better when its done and rigged and edited its just a start.


I guess someone doesn't have any resistance to criticism.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 17, 2013, 02:58:32 AM
I guess someone doesn't have any resistance to criticism.
oh, arent you a funny guy.

@Nano- I never knew that the angry Birds have unibrows. I never cared to look at that detail
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.