WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

just the scepter, wings, and hair come from the MMD model, but I recreated the rest of her with other models cause the MMD model is weird and a little too high poly.

I left the sakure import behind because of how hard separating the model into objects to add the textures was, indeed a veery high poly model, I wanted to use the MBA model instead, but the .char files from MBA are not compatible with 3ds max

Hi. Mr. Cruel got new Hands.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thoughts?


Quote from: Spex130 on February 19, 2013, 02:44:05 AM
Hi. Mr. Cruel got new Hands.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thoughts?

o.e

That's supposed to a human cosplaying as one....right? If not, that's just creepy.  :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 19, 2013, 02:59:44 AM
o.e

That's supposed to a human cosplaying as one....right? If not, that's just creepy.  :oshi:
That thing ain't human.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 19, 2013, 02:59:44 AM
o.e

That's supposed to a human cosplaying as one....right? If not, that's just creepy.  :oshi:

No. I never meant it to be human. Just humanoid.



I was generally going to leave it like that. Since the majority of its face is a giant blade, Tentacruel really has no features. I planned the sword being the replacement for the faceblade.


Quote from: Spex130 on February 19, 2013, 02:44:05 AMHi. Mr. Cruel got new Hands.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thoughts?

Just popping by to say I love this.

<3

Is that... "thing" on Ike?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 21, 2013, 01:42:55 AMIs that... "thing" on Ike?
Could be over Link, but then again that'd be a big-ass sword over the Master Sword, so Ike is probably a safe guess. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 21, 2013, 01:42:55 AM
Is that... "thing" on Ike?

Yup. That "thing" is on Ike.

Quote from: Ridley-G on February 21, 2013, 01:37:48 AM
Just popping by to say I love this.

<3

Why thank you, Gamma!


some random thing I'm rigging



eh depends if I can make a psa on sonic it might work on that