WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

looks great so far, I'm guessing that this is mainly a vertex of Ivy? As far as the model goes I mean.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 17, 2013, 11:39:08 PM
looks great so far, I'm guessing that this is mainly a vertex of Ivy? As far as the model goes I mean.
Yes. Everything was use from Ivy.

Except his warts. I made those from scratch :P

Quote from: KTH on February 17, 2013, 10:55:18 PM


That let me think need a 3D SMRPG.


:srs: SMRPG was in 3D XD
Okay, it was in Isometric or whatever....but it counts! :P

I've come to play, just deal with it~

here I go...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

anyway who knows how to fix this



Quote from: Resistance on February 18, 2013, 02:33:28 AM
anyway who knows how to fix this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/img]
whatsthisIdonteven...

lee from the walking dead just a texture issue i cant fix


Quote from: Resistance on February 18, 2013, 02:53:55 AM
lee from the walking dead just a texture issue i cant fix
looks like it's using the wrong textures. Have you tried renaming the materials and textures?

Playing around with Spec maps and 3ds max renders.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I gotta darken the face a bit. And the 3ds max renderer makes things a bit brighter than what Brawl does. What do you guys think about the Spec texture?


[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Peardian on February 17, 2013, 10:47:21 PM
I know this is stage related, but it still counts, right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


raichu...



the white stuff is random things ive added to him, to make a "customized" raichu.

he wears a headband, two tail bands and a huge backpack

Well. I think hes done.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.