WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2013, 11:49:09 PM


Texture isn't final
I remember back then, in a request thread, you said that it wasn't possible or something like that. I think you proved yourself wrong. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That was back in the days before I knew how to optimize a model. Now I have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for high-poly models like Sonic. Back then, If it did not work, it was the end of Sonic. I would not look for more solutions, I will not pursue completion. But since it works now, I will import it, I will find the solution, and I will complete it.

#liamneeson

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 10, 2013, 01:50:41 AM
That was back in the days before I knew how to optimize a model. Now I have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for high-poly models like Sonic. Back then, If it did not work, it was the end of Sonic. I would not look for more solutions, I will not pursue completion. But since it works now, I will import it, I will find the solution, and I will complete it.

#liamneeson

Someone watched Taken.

You not gonna comment on Zero. : (

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 10, 2013, 02:09:05 AM #9633 Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 02:16:51 AM by StupidMarioFan1
That was Pure Gold Nano. :srs:
Anyways so here is Toad from Luigi's Mansion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He is up if you want him, won't post a link since that is against the rules for this thread lol. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Velen on April 10, 2013, 02:06:35 AM
Someone watched Taken.

You not gonna comment on Zero. : (

I'm not a huge Megaman fan. Sorry! D:

The texture does look awesome so far. Do you plan to give him any specs?

Both Zero and Sonic look amazing so far, keep up the excellent work guys. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 10, 2013, 02:10:50 AM
I'm not a huge Megaman fan. Sorry! D:

The texture does look awesome so far. Do you plan to give him any specs?

That depends on if Link can handle it. Still gotta work on the Z-Knuckle and finish his chest...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 10, 2013, 02:23:27 AM
That depends on if Link can handle it. Still gotta work on the Z-Knuckle and finish his chest...
Taking it that the textures are huge then? Or there are a lot of 512x512 or so textures?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Velen on April 09, 2013, 05:02:55 PM
[spoiler]



That's turning out very nicely, Velen.

Should be fitting for the current Zero PSA. Since that one is more XXZ Zero then MMX Zero.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 10, 2013, 02:25:18 AM
Taking it that the textures are huge then? Or there are a lot of 512x512 or so textures?

the main body and helmet will by 1024 by 1024 just like MMX Zero from MvC3, as for everything else, we'll make it work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2013, 11:55:06 PM
Hopefully Flygon will texture him like he did for Shadow...
:>.>:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


yay more Banjo Kazooie characters!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i was looking into it, and it turns out that the Jinjos are almost identical to Mumbo, just without all the extra stuff.  well, and with a head.  so yeah.  just need to figure out what to do for a stick, make the other colors, and call him good.

and yes, i'm going to be making Gruntilda next.  i'm just in a BK kind of mood for some reason.

Quote from: Snoopy on April 10, 2013, 05:27:52 AM
yay more Banjo Kazooie characters!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i was looking into it, and it turns out that the Jinjos are almost identical to Mumbo, just without all the extra stuff.  well, and with a head.  so yeah.  just need to figure out what to do for a stick, make the other colors, and call him good.

and yes, i'm going to be making Gruntilda next.  i'm just in a BK kind of mood for some reason.

Who are you putting her over? Zelda?


I think the Jinjo's beak should be a little longer. Not too much though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]