WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Snoopy on April 10, 2013, 05:27:52 AM
yay more Banjo Kazooie characters!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i was looking into it, and it turns out that the Jinjos are almost identical to Mumbo, just without all the extra stuff.  well, and with a head.  so yeah.  just need to figure out what to do for a stick, make the other colors, and call him good.

and yes, i'm going to be making Gruntilda next.  i'm just in a BK kind of mood for some reason.

looks great! i like your Mumbo, are you going to make banjo kazooie as well? GBC's was good but it'd be nice to have the classic look and not the crappy BK: nuts and bolts look.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 10, 2013, 06:15:19 AM
Who are you putting her over? Zelda?

that's if i did the non fat Gunty, which i might also do.  but for fat Gruntilda, i'm putting her on Dedede.  both fat, and the broom would make a decent hammer replacement.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 10, 2013, 03:46:24 PM
I think the Jinjo's beak should be a little longer. Not too much though.

will do.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 10, 2013, 03:49:02 PM
looks great! i like your Mumbo, are you going to make banjo kazooie as well? GBC's was good but it'd be nice to have the classic look and not the crappy BK: nuts and bolts look.

i was kind of thinking about it, but to make mine different enough, i'd end up putting him on Pit, with Kazooie being the wings.  and i'd do him after Grunty, so it may be a little bit before i do.


and thats not all, I submited remilia days ago for like 2 hours and deleted it, because I decided to add a custom motion file for her with an edited final smash with bugeye's cinematic final smash; you know remilia throws a big scarlet arrow, that will be her new FS.
Ill also edit the PSA so I will incluide a version with non-transformable zelda and a transformable zelda. Ill do the same for the new sakuya ill make

I love that Gungir animation in the fighting games. That wide-eyed expression combined with the sound effect and javelin-throw movement...just so hilarious, beautiful, and awesome all at once.

...It makes me disappointed that the Gungir in the Fire Emblem games is not a 1-2 range weapon. I wanna throw it.


yep, thats the idea of the FS edition; not such a big deal, just deleting the bow and remaking the throwing animations

Gonna need a voice pack to go with it... Gungir just isn't Gungir without that sound effect...


do you have a gungir sound effect file?

...Unfortunately not.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 10, 2013, 06:26:52 PM
...Unfortunately not.
well, its my first time trying something related to PSA making (DAO used to do all the PSA work for me before, but now that hes gone..)

so dont expect remi to be ready in a short time; meanwhile, expect this:



those shoulders will be a big challenge...

Quote from: Kyouma on April 10, 2013, 10:43:48 PM
well, its my first time trying something related to PSA making (DAO used to do all the PSA work for me before, but now that hes gone..)

so dont expect remi to be ready in a short time
I could give it a shot. Or at least help.
Just not for another week or two.


Wasn't easy, but I managed to extract Gado from Bloody Roar Primal Fury. I was rather surprised at the high polygon count, the Gamecube certainly had a potent GPU for 2001. Used 3DX Ripper to extract the model.

It was one thing to extract it, but quite another to find out what textures went with what.....*whew*.


That looks really good for a gamecube model and I know about the difficulties with 3D Ripper DX, I had to use it for my TimeSplitters models.

April 10, 2013, 11:23:17 PM #9658 Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 11:24:46 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: AdfroMan on April 10, 2013, 11:18:17 PM
That looks really good for a gamecube model and I know about the difficulties with 3D Ripper DX, I had to use it for my TimeSplitters models.

It certainly gets the job done, but some games like Soul Calibur 2 don't even extract models, another program is probably needed for that game. The only test now is to see how it works in Brawl  :P

Damn. That's a good quality model for the Gamecube :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]