WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Demon, If I was on my computer right now I would use a .gif to show how happy I am right now, but all I have is this:
I love you. :happy:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

I mean, just look at the Neku downloads. There are a bunch of closet TWEWY fans.


Quote from: DemonBoy on August 23, 2012, 01:20:02 AMstop reading my mind D:<
So Joshua isn't in your mind? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

wow i cant wait see how u guys react to when i finish nekus revamp =P

but anyway

demonboy someone already beat u to it

http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=19462
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on August 23, 2012, 01:41:47 AMwow i cant wait see how u guys react to when i finish nekus revamp =P but anyway demonboy someone already beat u to it http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=19462
I keep thinking there should be a Neku over Pit. I bet he would go nice with the Sora PSA. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 23, 2012, 01:46:22 AM #4325 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:47:36 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 23, 2012, 01:38:39 AM
So Joshua isn&#039;t in your mind? &gt;.&gt;

actually, I want to make Beat, Rhyme, and Joshua I just don't really want to rig them.

Quote from: GBC on August 23, 2012, 01:41:47 AM
wow i cant wait see how u guys react to when i finish nekus revamp =P

but anyway

demonboy someone already beat u to it

http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=19462

That's nice and all but it looks a little low poly. Mine is going to be high poly and i'm going to pack as much detail as I can in it.
I want it to look just like the in game model

Quote from: GBC on August 23, 2012, 01:41:47 AM
wow i cant wait see how u guys react to when i finish nekus revamp =P
Then make it already :V
Quote from: GBC on August 23, 2012, 01:41:47 AM
demonboy someone already beat u to it

http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=19462
That looks pretty bad :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 23, 2012, 01:47:32 AM
Then make it already :V
That looks pretty bad :srs:
^These.

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 23, 2012, 01:46:22 AM
actually, I want to make Beat, Rhyme, and Joshua I just don't really want to rig them.
If you're willing to pass them on to others then I'd love to take a shot at rigging them. :V

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 23, 2012, 01:51:08 AM
^These.
If you&#039;re willing to pass them on to others then I&#039;d love to take a shot at rigging them. :V

Well of course. I'm not just going to make them then just not let anyone use them. I want everyone to enjoy them

Anyway I want to at least release Ratchet before starting work on them. Maybe even FF7 Cloud if I can find my flash drive with the backup with him

Is your FF7 Cloud the blocky PS1 one? I remember seeing one awhile ago, I forgot who started it though.


Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 02:07:14 AMIs your FF7 Cloud the blocky PS1 one? I remember seeing one awhile ago, I forgot who started it though.
It is now that I remember.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I was so excited when I saw it, I really hope it's the same one.


Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 02:07:14 AM
Is your FF7 Cloud the blocky PS1 one? I remember seeing one awhile ago, I forgot who started it though.

That would be me. I might just restart it. It wasn't that hard to rig


loldemonboy
A Shopoke!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]