WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm going to break the vertices where the [censored] is supposed to start and have it overlap the skin. I was thinking the top of it will just be a texture

I'm legit most excited for Mew. A bigger Mew should also be put over Lucas :srs: If possible. Shiki's look swell nonetheless.



METAL. YOU LIVE.
When will he see the light of day, Nano?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It was gonna be tomorrow... but I have last minute plans. So probably sometime next week if I get time; if not then next weekend

Quote from: Haseyo on August 24, 2012, 02:33:47 AM
I'm legit most excited for Mew. A bigger Mew should also be put over Lucas :srs: If possible. Shiki's look swell nonetheless.

Well I could make a model of Mr.Mew to go over Lucas. He could be slightly higher poly then the one i'm going to make for shiki.

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 24, 2012, 02:18:28 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Might I suggest make the purse on her waist a bit more thicker.

Other than that, looks great.


Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2012, 03:55:28 AM
I have no words for explain my emotion. :srs:
lol i like it

kth, i see u used my idea of having aku aku as FS eyes ^^ i hope you fix those transparency and eye issues

omg this looks awefull... i'll vertex edit the arms to make them thicker, cuz this is really bad...

kth, i see u used my idea of having aku aku as FS eyes ^^ i hope you fix those transparency and eye issues

Quote from: jokekid on August 24, 2012, 10:23:51 AM
kth, i see u used my idea of having aku aku as FS eyes ^^ i hope you fix those transparency and eye issues

omg this looks awefull... i'll vertex edit the arms to make them thicker, cuz this is really bad...

kth, i see u used my idea of having aku aku as FS eyes ^^ i hope you fix those transparency and eye issues

Thanks but...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why you said it twice? lol

Quote from: Velen on August 24, 2012, 01:59:26 AM
Most original characters from Kingdom Hearts and TWEWY have twiggy arms. Your point?

What's exhibited in a stylized 2D sprite does not translate well to a 3D model. That's the point.

That said, she looks ten times better with the thicker arms, DemonBoy.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


lol, i forgot to actually put the weird preview there, it was a edit... xD
anyway, death is finished and fixed, now he looks gorgeous! xD

yyyeeeaaaahhhhh .-.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Ricco Harbor O:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]