WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Knuckles over Sonic looks epic!



I present to you, the best shadow the hedgehog hack we've ever had.

This is by far the best. most awesome, most accurate, most amazing, most super, most emo, most final, most fantastic, most awesome, most epic shadow hack we've ever had.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs: Its just so accurate.

Dude.....you MUST take this Shadow to Sega HQ because THAT 100x better than the current ones. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I know.

I even got the running right.

[spoiler]

It even beats Sonic's running.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Oizen on August 26, 2012, 07:24:22 AM

I know.

I even got the running right.

[spoiler]


I wanna beat the [censored] out of it.


super buu over kirby(i know it looks alittle weird cuz of big feet and etc.)
they both is pink and can absorb xd
next(after i made a shadow mario model too for a PSA project):
piccolo over Yoshi
cuz he is a Yoshi
(as soon shadowsnake/ItalianStallion is done with the one over ganondorf)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on August 26, 2012, 10:33:27 AM super buu over kirby(i know it looks alittle weird cuz of big feet and etc.) they both is pink and can absorb xd next(after i made a shadow mario model too for a PSA project): piccolo over Yoshi cuz he is a Yoshi (as soon shadowsnake/ItalianStallion is done with the one over ganondorf)
Only the fett and legs look a bit too big, too bad he doesn't look as good as Oizen's Shadow. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Oizen on August 26, 2012, 07:24:22 AM

I know.

I even got the running right.

[spoiler]

Holy [censored]. You did the Shadow that Pervy was gonna do. I love it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Oizen on August 26, 2012, 07:19:38 AM

I present to you, the best shadow the hedgehog hack we've ever had.

This is by far the best. most awesome, most accurate, most amazing, most super, most emo, most final, most fantastic, most awesome, most epic shadow hack we've ever had.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs: Its just so accurate.

My shadu :oshi:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

August 26, 2012, 05:00:10 PM #4407 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:01:07 PM by Oizen
Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2012, 04:50:30 PM
Holy [censored]. You did the Shadow that Pervy was gonna do. I love it.

I found everything about this model perfect and superior to any other shadow in the vault. So its already uploaded.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 26, 2012, 04:58:08 PM
My shadu :oshi:

I found it while looking for a model of the Death Egg I had once, I found it but I hate it.


That shadow is really, really cute.


Masked Man alt colors- He isn't rigged yet, but I got these out of the way.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


those look fantastic pik