WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nah, i'll thank him when it's done :P

Alright All that's needed is to rig his fingers. The only thing that will be wrong with him is his arms randomly disconnecting from his body. I tried my best to fix it but is still happens from time to time


August 28, 2012, 01:05:08 AM #4457 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 01:06:57 AM by -Hero-
Quote from: DemonBoy on August 28, 2012, 01:03:25 AM

Cloud in a dress.... :af:

But in all seriousness, that looks cool dude.

Now this is a true Cloud.

Quote from: -Hero- on August 28, 2012, 01:05:08 AM
Cloud in a dress.... :af:
On second thought.............THAT would be a true Cloud. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

that cloud needs a HD texture just for the lulz

Quote from: -Hero- on August 28, 2012, 01:05:08 AM
Cloud in a dress.... :af:

But in all seriousness, that looks cool dude.

Someday I shall make this.. Someday..

Quote from: jokekid on August 28, 2012, 01:06:41 AM
that cloud needs a HD texture just for the lulz

That'll be kinda hard to do since his textures are just 16x16 squares of solid colors


also anyone think i should put shine on all the metal parts, or keep them as is.

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 28, 2012, 01:10:18 AM
One day I shall make this.. One day..

That'll be kinda hard to do since his textures are just 16x16 squares of solid colors


also anyone think i should put shine on all the metal parts, or keep them as is.
I think you shouldn't put shine so it doesn't look out of wack.

<_< >_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 28, 2012, 01:23:58 AM
<_< >_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shinichi/Jimmy/Conan Kudo! :happy:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 28, 2012, 01:23:58 AM
<_< >_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So familiar.... But from where?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

August 28, 2012, 03:36:02 AM #4465 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 03:37:29 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 28, 2012, 02:17:47 AM
So familiar.... But from where?

if u look at the image info youll see his name...
youll also see pervy's name

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 28, 2012, 02:17:47 AM
So familiar.... But from where?
lol. If u look one post above u I said his names. He is from the anime Case Closed/Detective Conan. 

It's Jimmy/Shinichi's younger form.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

August 28, 2012, 06:27:27 AM #4467 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 06:31:02 AM by rax189
Quote from: Iwvi on August 28, 2012, 12:44:10 AM
I just got my eyes on a request that sparked my interest.


i always request things, but this is the first time my request got out and someone did it :D thanks

Post Merge: August 28, 2012, 06:31:02 AM

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger Ad xD

I'm not totally happy with my zero suit peach, but I figure I'd drop it here for people to beta test. Hopefuly I can get some feedback on it to improve on the final version which I'll then release on the brawlvault

http://www.mediafire.com/?q2g8xo73h1f4r4x
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Quote from: Oizen on August 27, 2012, 11:07:31 PM

I have solved my problem with heavy.


http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Killing_Gloves_of_Boxing

If you need to understand why, heavy's hands begin where ganon's end.

Not gonna lie, this import was on my "wish list" so I'm pretty excited for it. :D
As such, I give this the...