WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KTH on August 28, 2012, 08:41:31 PM
Just forget to say two something :

-When i import the model, Brawlbox take many time when he import the polygon named "body". (The big part of the model).

- The model from XNALara. A .mesh model.
thats cause ur model is to high poly... lower the faces down on the model.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 28, 2012, 08:56:52 PM
thats cause ur model is to high poly... lower the faces down on the model.
Already did with ProOptimizer.

Not sure if I want to finish and release this or not... Slenderman or Ganon. Or Slendendorf.



Ok. Not sure if I wanna keep playing Brawl now. o.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

So much has happened!

Let's see if I remember it all.

First, Zero Suit Peach beta release! *Downloads*

N64 Cloud? Toon Cloud? Looks interesting either way.

Dem Arms/Dat Arms? Either way, just ni.

More Masked Man epicness.

And it also looks like Gotenks got a nice sun tan.


My bro has been starting to have an obsession with PewDiePie, and he has played this, so I think my bro would love that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 09:39:07 PM
Ok. Not sure if I wanna keep playing Brawl now. o.o
It's a prank on my friend actually, he gets supeeerrr scared of Slenderman ever since he watched a bunch of Slendy videos on YouTube. Now, I replaced Magneto with Slendy, so when he selected the Magneto CSP, (He's a big Magneto fan) He'll get Slendy instead xD


Quote from: mariokart64n on August 28, 2012, 06:39:44 AM
I'm not totally happy with my zero suit peach, but I figure I'd drop it here for people to beta test. Hopefuly I can get some feedback on it to improve on the final version which I'll then release on the brawlvault

http://www.mediafire.com/?q2g8xo73h1f4r4x

*see a nude version comming*

:srs:

Quote from: KTH on August 28, 2012, 09:08:09 PM
Already did with ProOptimizer.
Hmmm...In 3Ds max,do you put somthing over skin? I mean
Edit Poly
Skin
Edit Mesh
Something like this?

August 28, 2012, 09:52:38 PM #4509 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:53:34 PM by KTH
Quote from: TheLegend75 on August 28, 2012, 09:51:37 PM
Hmmm...In 3Ds max,do you put somthing over skin? I mean
Edit Poly
Skin
Edit Mesh
Something like this?

No, Skin is the first on the list.

Quote from: mnsg on August 28, 2012, 01:23:52 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


With that all said, the work looks all good, but I never actually tested the hack out yet.

I had no problems toggling the shades on and off in BB.
Also, most model imports use a type smaller format than float (unless float was forced) because it saves filespace. Brawl character models always use float, so old vertexing methods don't support any other formats than float. You can edit the model all you want though by exporting as DAE and importing into 3ds Max.

Oh and you can literally just delete the object "Box01" using BB v0.67b if you don't want the shades.

Btw Mariokart, why is the suit diffuse such low quality? Couldn't you at least gone with 512x512?

Quote from: Boygos on August 28, 2012, 09:37:45 PM
Not sure if I want to finish and release this or not... Slenderman or Ganon. Or Slendendorf.


SLENDY!!!

You should fix him alittle. He is suppose to be very twiggy. Oh and give him tentacles on his back and make his face white. :3

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Boygos on August 28, 2012, 09:37:45 PM
Not sure if I want to finish and release this or not... Slenderman or Ganon. Or Slendendorf.


Looks better than mine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Boygos on August 28, 2012, 09:37:45 PM
Not sure if I want to finish and release this or not... Slenderman or Ganon. Or Slendendorf.


Dose shoulders and elbows. :srs:
Is it the actual model from Slender? I tried to rip that one myself but I always chicken out. :X

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 28, 2012, 11:35:44 PM
Looks better than mine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Actually it would look cool if the head from Boygos' was put on yours with some slimming down of the body .