WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 30, 2012, 11:52:17 PM #4545 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:04:32 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Boygos on August 30, 2012, 06:44:24 PM
Samus's Dark Suit (Metroid Prime 2) Over Samus - Just started allighning to the bones. This will be SJS's and I's sexy Collab!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If SJS makes a HD sexy retexture, she'll crash the game for being too sexy!!!
Quote from: KTH on August 30, 2012, 01:04:53 AM
[spoiler]


You know how to fix the eyes right? And I think those are Brawl Mario's hands with an edited texture correct?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Here is my recent WIP.

Sephiroth's High Poly Model (well so they say High Poly...) from FFVII: Crisis Core. Over Marth.


Normals were TERRIBLE when i started this and he wasn't T-posed, but i fixed him up pretty good, going to start rigging him tomorrow.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 30, 2012, 11:52:17 PM
If SJS makes a HD sexy retexture, she'll crash the game for being too sexy!!!
Inb4SJS.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2012, 04:21:18 AM
Here is my recent WIP.

Sephiroth's High Poly Model (well so they say High Poly...) from FFVII: Crisis Core. Over Marth.


Normals were TERRIBLE when i started this and he wasn't T-posed, but i fixed him up pretty good, going to start rigging him tomorrow.

Will his hair follow Marth's mid cape bones?

His coat can use the other cape bones.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

August 31, 2012, 04:44:40 AM #4549 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 04:45:47 AM by ShadowSnake
@ Royal_Blade

Yes im going to rig his hair to the mid cape bones and give him moving eyes, face expressions, and perhaps a shine texture on his shoulder pads if filesize agrees i can. :P

And no, i cant rig the cloak to side cape bones. The bones are like a 2 feet away from the cloak and the animations wouldnt look too pretty. im going to rig the cloak to the legs though, like i did for Altair, i dont want this to be like the vertex where the legs clip through the cloak all the time. Im going to out do myself to get this perfect.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Another Sephy O.o. Meh...I'm still gonna stick with the Dissidia model. No offense, SS, I just think the Dissidia one would go best with the current Clouds and such imo. Who knows? I may use it in the future.  ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Heh, I wish you the best of luck with Sephiroth, SS.

Hopefully this will help motivate Albafika into making his update of the Sephiroth PSA. :P

oh yeah, that reminds me..

I should probably get back to work on this guy after I fix the grabbing issue with Ratchet


Now there are 3 Sephys coming. Crisis Core, Dissidia, AND PSX. My life is complete :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 31, 2012, 06:17:11 AM #4554 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:18:42 AM by pikazz

a beta over metaknight, why he is green instead for blue is my business xD
ignore the sword, I haven't fixed it either

and a question, saw on one SSBB modeling video you guys could blend (or something I heard)
how do you do it? that would be a great thing to rig his cape
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 31, 2012, 06:17:11 AM

a beta over metaknight, why he is green instead for blue is my business xD
ignore the sword, I haven't fixed it either

and a question, saw on one SSBB modeling video you guys could blend (or something I heard)
how do you do it? that would be a great thing to rig his cape
*jaw drops*

Oh god yes! I wanted him in brawl for awhile. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I recently took the time to test out mariokart64n's Zero Suit Peach, so here's what I've noticed...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyway, that's what I've noticed so far, so it appears that this hack is far from done.

Quote from: mnsg on August 31, 2012, 01:24:17 PM
I recently took the time to test out mariokart64n's Zero Suit Peach, so here's what I've noticed...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyway, that's what I've noticed so far, so it appears that this hack is far from done.
I know you arent meaning this... But I noticed something else in the "The gloves are visible..." picture

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2012, 04:21:18 AM
Here is my recent WIP.

Sephiroth's High Poly Model (well so they say High Poly...) from FFVII: Crisis Core. Over Marth.


Normals were TERRIBLE when i started this and he wasn't T-posed, but i fixed him up pretty good, going to start rigging him tomorrow.

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 31, 2012, 05:50:35 AM
oh yeah, that reminds me..

I should probably get back to work on this guy after I fix the grabbing issue with Ratchet



Two evil guys for make my Marth slot.
Low poly and extreme low poly.

The peach two crowns issue could be that the first crown is not attached to the crown bone but part of the model as a whole.

The second one is because Peach's crown is a model changer. But he has it that the first one isn't part of the model changer.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread