WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Solar99 on September 01, 2012, 11:55:54 PM
That's looking really good Ridley.  ;D

Thanks. That floor grating's being a real pain in the ass, the shader it uses likes to delete itself for some reason.

thats a beastly stage and im not even a metroid fan
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]



Quote from: Pervy on September 02, 2012, 03:40:40 AM
Why is he holding his sword in his right hand?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 02, 2012, 03:45:53 AM
Why is he holding his sword in his right hand?

Spark is righthanded .-.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 02, 2012, 03:46:46 AMSpark is righthanded .-.
But I thought he was over Toon Link, or Link but either way they hold their swords in their left hand.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 02, 2012, 03:47:45 AM
But I thought he was over Toon Link, or Link but either way they hold their swords in their left hand.
theres a reason toonlink is in the image >_>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 02, 2012, 03:48:50 AMtheres a reason toonlink is in the image >_>
Who's he over then? I wnat to say Mario, but I don't know if that is Mario's Wait animation.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 02, 2012, 03:51:57 AM
Who's he over then? I wnat to say Mario, but I don't know if that is Mario's Wait animation.
toonlink :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 02, 2012, 03:53:22 AMtoonlink :srs:
So Spark is jus going to be holding his sword in his right, despit the fact that Toon Link is left handed?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 02, 2012, 04:02:23 AM
So Spark is jus going to be holding his sword in his right, despit the fact that Toon Link is left handed?
-sigh- Bone edits. It uses the same principle as the mirrior handed link on the vault
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 02, 2012, 04:20:36 AM-sigh- Bone edits. It uses the same principle as the mirrior handed link on the vault
Oh sorry, I didn't know someone did that before.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Don't forget the light on the iris.
Because he look a bit scary.