WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

You have to use the separate by ID script found in BlackJax's BrawlBox thread. Her eyes use different textures, and the polygons are merged together. You'll have to smooth it out afterwards.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


My secret stage went under lots of rebuilds. While this one is the best looking, I doubt you'd recognize what it's supposed to be. Everything is 100% of my custom modeling.





The beige platforms in the back are for Pokemon Trainer only.

...

It is Sonic-related. That's all I know :/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Aquatic Ruins Zone :notimp:
I recognize that log anywhere..
Just proves how many times I've played through sonic 2 :/

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 21, 2012, 02:07:43 AM
Aquatic Ruins Zone :notimp:
I recognize that log anywhere..
Just proves how many times I've played through sonic 2 :/

Winner. Since the basic stage essentials are done, I can decorate the stage by adding in Rings, a box, and that greenery that floats on the water. Using Sylvania Castle textures saved lots of time. :)

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 21, 2012, 02:12:03 AM
Winner. Since the basic stage essentials are done, I can decorate the stage by adding in Rings, a box, and that greenery that floats on the water. Using Sylvania Castle textures saved lots of time. :)

I won something :happy:
lol JK, to be honest I wasn't expecting a sonic stage from you. looks pretty boss anyway ._.

Also:



would anyone mind T-posing beast ganon to look like this T Pose? I might use the excess bones for beast ganon's hair to manipulate the bow. and don't worry, the bow and head look fine when previewed alone, this is a preview 'all' screenshot.

Also, Oki's blade will be over ganondorf's sword. ;3

I was working on ARZ before model importing was a thing.
This is what it looked like before.



My how times have changed.


not sure if I should keep the lineart or not
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 21, 2012, 09:41:03 AM

not sure if I should keep the lineart or not
outline looks a tad too thick, andmakes it look ugly at some points, as the hands for example

Quote from: GanonZack on September 21, 2012, 12:29:26 AM
Just got 3ds Max again. Currently I'm working on her:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But, I have problem with her eyes... Someone can help me with that?...

If that's on Peach, you must keep note that she is not flat-eyed; her eye irises and Final Smash eyes are separate texture parts.  And because all the Mario Sports Mix models have flat eyes, it would be quite tedious to import them into Brawl, especially when you must alter the MotionEtc files to support the eye texture parts.

On the flipside though, it would be amusing to get Waluigi into the mix, as his Brawl model heavily lacks the blinking eyes that his Mario Party 9 and Mario Sports Mix models have.

September 21, 2012, 06:12:12 PM #4960 Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 06:13:05 PM by Mariodk

just found sexy justu model xD
will be used as taunt/maybe a win for revamp of naruto PSA
if not i just rig it over ike“s boneset to be used for naruto PSA
or do so if using sexy jutsu in my PSA naruto will stay in this form for a while
so sexy jutsu+rasengan = sexy rasengan xD
inb4pplaskingforiwillmake100%nudetexturecuziamtoolazytomakethat
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

inb4nzm
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: pikazz on September 21, 2012, 09:41:03 AM

not sure if I should keep the lineart or not

id just then the outline out a tad bit.

release versions of both.

That model looks great btw!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


PC formatted, 3ds max working, and ima finish da hell out of hulk!

Time to add to the amount of marvel characters, and Iron man Armors.



I need to fix hands (that is the rig that max created on default), the neck, and a little detail near the end of the arm and it'll be ready. should I add shine to the armor? if so, like the one Nanobuds used, or one like pepsiman's shine.