WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 09, 2012, 02:19:14 AMThat's merely down to the fact that the Brawl modding community and the interest in Brawl modding is significantly less than what it was in the vertexing days.  It has little to do with the quality of the mods.  If those vertexes were made now, they'd probably have quite a lot less downloads.
^this
Besides a lot of old hacks are only getting downloads because people see how many it has already and believes it must be extremely good. *referencing the Shadow Final Version hack on the vault which clearly no longer has the best Shadow model made*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Unfortunate, too, since now we have the big guns. We're not limited to a certian character's polygons and UVs anymore.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on December 09, 2012, 02:25:50 AMUnfortunate, too, since now we have the big guns. We're not limited to a certian character's polygons and UVs anymore.
Too bad the one thing we will probably never will change is the file size issue, since that deals with the ISO itself. We will always be limited to that, no matter how many things we can use to reduce the size. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Ridley-G on December 09, 2012, 02:04:39 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is that some sort of Grinch? o_o.. I'm curious as to what it is now xD Looks awesome anyway.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: AdfroMan on December 09, 2012, 01:40:51 AM
The imports never get as much downloads as the old vertex hacks anyway. I see your getting round to rigging that Kenny model I gave you ages ago Boygos, what took you so long?
lol all I used of the model is the head xD

Don't worry, I'll still collab you.


Quote from: Ridley-G on December 09, 2012, 02:04:39 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gadget from the Rescue Rangersssss plzplzplz. Is she a furry exception?

Quote from: Alses on December 09, 2012, 02:57:34 AM
Is that some sort of Grinch? o_o.. I'm curious as to what it is now xD Looks awesome anyway.

Now that I think of it, he does kind of look like the Grinch... XD

But nope, not him. The colors aren't indicative of anything, he just isn't textured yet.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 09, 2012, 02:59:51 AM
Gadget from the Rescue Rangersssss plzplzplz. Is she a furry exception?

Sorry, don't know who that is. :[

He is an animal though.

Here's another preview thing. Haven't modelled the mouth yet, so ignore the big gaping hole.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 09, 2012, 03:20:47 AM #7072 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 03:23:55 AM by _Data_Drain_
...

Just judging by the stage you're making, I'm guessing it's Andrew.


Also, Aafyre. I still use your vertexes over some of the model imports.

Like Gardevoir. Your vertex STILL looks much better then any import does.

Plus... With your models. There's no possibility of a bad rig.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 09, 2012, 03:20:47 AM
...

Just judging by the stage you're making, I'm guessing it's Andrew.


Damn. I knew that would give it away. XD

Yep, it's Andrew.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ha, I was just kidding about the vertex thing. Here's some more Mitsuru:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So far it's using ZSS's body & front hair, Marth's arms, sword, sheath, face, & hair parts, Dedede's coat, Jody Summer's hair, Falco's belt & gun, and Leslie's (Arc Rise Fantasia) hair parts. Still gotta turn the sword into a rapier!

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 09, 2012, 03:20:47 AM
Like Gardevoir. Your vertex STILL looks much better then any import does.
:okay: lol even I can say his vertex is better since mine was a piece of model import made in ten minutes while his is a master piece of 3D art that took hard work and dedicaiton.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Ridley-G on December 09, 2012, 03:18:12 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

C'mon. That's easy.
It's Oikenny.
...Although Jiro said it already.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 09, 2012, 06:13:24 AM #7077 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 06:51:13 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 09, 2012, 03:20:47 AM
...




Also, Aafyre. I still use your vertexes over some of the model imports.

Like Groudon. Your vertex STILL looks much better then any import does.

Plus... With your models. There's no possibility of a bad rig.

Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 03:56:32 AM
:okay: lol even I can say his vertex is better since mine was a piece of model import made in ten minutes while his is a master piece of 3D art that took hard work and dedicaiton.
Mostly with groudon. >_>

His version is waaay better than my import <_<

Long story short, Aafyre is god.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


After collaborating and speaking back and forth with Aafyre, I began to rig once more:
t