WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

This is the WIP thread. Not the "Why'd everyone ignore mah picz!?" thread.

Just saiyan.

Anyway, Nice prevs to the people that showed em.

I'd show one, but it wouldn't hold any relevance.

Quote from: Malfioz on December 10, 2012, 07:07:19 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That made me laugh so hard. XD

Good luck with that dress, man, I've heard they're a pain in the ass to get right.

Anywho, another bit of progress

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Might be my last update for the next week or so, what with finals coming up and such.

Made his handkerchief thing, got lots of fine tuning to do though.

Also, I've narrowed it down to putting him over either C Fal or Ike.

Odd choices, I know, but they fit relatively well, proportion-wise.

I'd go with Falcon.

Hell, sometime, you should model Pigma, seeing as how his in-game model doesn't have any legs, IIRC.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 10, 2012, 07:42:49 PM
Hell, sometime, you should model Pigma, seeing as how his in-game model doesn't have any legs, IIRC.

I actually had Pigma planned next. :O

Or sometime next, there are a few models that I want to make and they all really depend on the concept art I can find, since I can't draw for beans. It's either Pigma or Katt that I want to do next.


Or another character who isn't Star Fox related and has a model somewhere but said model only appeared in a pre-rendered cutscene at the beginning of a really bad game and is therefore inaccessible.

Quote from: Ridley-G on December 10, 2012, 07:47:14 PM
I actually had Pigma planned next. :O

Or sometime next, there are a few models that I want to make and they all really depend on the concept art I can find, since I can't draw for beans. It's either Pigma or Katt that I want to do next.


Or another character who isn't Star Fox related and has a model somewhere but said model only appeared in a pre-rendered cutscene at the beginning of a really bad game and is therefore inaccessible.

Since Katt didn't appear in Assault, dunno how you're gonna manage that one.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

The last of the PowerUps :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now just have to do thy CSPs and Battle Portriats, which will be based of each PowerUp's offical Artwork :af2:, right after I fix a small, but noticable rigging error in Cloud Mario/Luigi's bodies. :oshi:
Remember that due to the vertices, parts of Cloud and Rock Bros don't look good in a number of animations, nothing I can do about that, but honestly don't anyone can do better without renaming those bones and making custom aniamtions. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

They all look really good!
Are you gonna release them individually, or in different submissions?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 10, 2012, 11:13:10 PMThey all look really good! Are you gonna release them individually, or in different submissions?
All the SMG2 Mario models in one Pack, and all teh SMG2 Playable Luigi models in another Pack. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 09, 2012, 06:48:53 AM
After collaborating and speaking back and forth with Aafyre, I began to rig once more:
t




good continuation mate  :kdance:

Remember all they all have perfect eye movement, expressions, and metals. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: agent-s on December 10, 2012, 11:22:06 PM
good continuation mate  :kdance:

Glad at least someone gave me feedback.   ;D

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 10, 2012, 10:59:35 PM
The last of the PowerUps :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now just have to do thy CSPs and Battle Portriats, which will be based of each PowerUp's offical Artwork :af2:, right after I fix a small, but noticable rigging error in Cloud Mario/Luigi's bodies. :oshi:
Remember that due to the vertices, parts of Cloud and Rock Bros don't look good in a number of animations, nothing I can do about that, but honestly don't anyone can do better without renaming those bones and making custom aniamtions. :srs:

Those are looking great! Can't wait to play as Bee Mario/Luigi, always loved those PowerUps :D

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 10, 2012, 11:55:12 PM
Glad at least someone gave me feedback.   ;D

You seriously need to stop flooding this thread with your self pity. Sometimes people just don't care that much about the character you're making.

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 10, 2012, 11:55:12 PMGlad at least someone gave me feedback.  ;D
The reason I didn't give feedback was because I have no idea who you're rigging. :(
Quote from: Thyrus on December 11, 2012, 12:01:37 AMThose are looking great! Can't wait to play as Bee Mario/Luigi, always loved those PowerUps :D
Thanks, I'm really happy about how well they've turned out, there is just only one more powerup missing, and that is the Rainbow Star...but I wouldn't be able to get an effect similar to the original without adding srt0, or something to a FitMarioMotionEct.pac (which I don't feel like doing, plus it doesn't have actual textures besides the shine effect. The Galaxy games do a lot of coloring with visual effects: Toads have a grey vest and spots, Piantas have grey skin, Yoshi's PowerUps all use the same Green skin, Ice Mario/Luigi and Rainbow Mario/Luigi have only grey shine effects, and more. >_<
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oh. Hello.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's P1, from Skrillex Quest.

Had a break, kinda went nuts lol. Each of those squares is an individual polygon, haha!

I'm considering nulling the normals. What do you guys think?