WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 11, 2012, 01:29:11 AM #7155 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:30:40 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Gumdramon on December 11, 2012, 01:22:11 AM
Come on, I've said it once.

The reason:

Reason 1
The people viewing don't have an interest in what it may be.

Reason 2
They don't know what to say about said WIP.

I've been to this thread many times with piccys. People looked at them, but sometimes didn't comment.
I didn't mind, I just rolled with it. Instead of saying they missed it, they missed it.


Then what the hell are people interested in, Shadow, Cloud and Rosalina hacks?  I try to spice things up with hacks people haven't done and yet, you're absolutely right, so, yeah. I digress.  I feel that posting WIP updates is useless without feedback.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2012, 12:10:02 AM
The reason I didn't give feedback was because I have no idea who you're rigging. :(Thanks, I'm really happy about how well they've turned out, there is just only one more powerup missing, and that is the Rainbow Star...but I wouldn't be able to get an effect similar to the original without adding srt0, or something to a FitMarioMotionEct.pac (which I don't feel like doing, plus it doesn't have actual textures besides the shine effect. The Galaxy games do a lot of coloring with visual effects: Toads have a grey vest and spots, Piantas have grey skin, Yoshi's PowerUps all use the same Green skin, Ice Mario/Luigi and Rainbow Mario/Luigi have only grey shine effects, and more. >_<
Oh, real shame about the Rainbow Star effect! Yet can't complain much after getting a whole set of PowerUps at once^^
SMG also seems a nice source of interesting places for creating stages. I mean, if you are into doing stages at all.

Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2012, 12:45:34 AM
Out of context = Kinky.
ROFL!

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 11, 2012, 01:29:11 AM
I feel that posting WIP updates is useless without feedback.

Make your own thread for feedback (and if you already have one, post there).
I consider this thread just a place to show off tbh


Quote from: Ridley-G
Hit me with your best hamm (fire away)



Break times = fun times.

Still have some things to fix on the textures. Should I consider uploading this to the vault?

I'll probably just continue making them until I get bored.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 11, 2012, 01:52:38 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Break times = fun times.

Still have some things to fix on the textures. Should I consider uploading this to the vault?

I'll probably just continue making them until I get bored.


Oh goodness.

Yes, we need more hamm. Much, much more.

Honey glazed, smoked, roasted, barbequed...

Quote from: Spex130 on December 11, 2012, 01:52:38 AM


Break times = fun times.

Still have some things to fix on the textures. Should I consider uploading this to the vault?

I'll probably just continue making them until I get bored.


Dear god, yes.

Hamm was in dire need of an update.

Quote from: Ridley-G on December 11, 2012, 01:54:47 AM
Oh goodness.

Yes, we need more hamm. Much, much more.

Honey glazed, smoked, roasted, barbequed...

shadow hamm, vegeta hamm, rainbow hamm, overpowered hamm. You know what they say? THE MOAR THE MERRIER!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hay guise so knux is legit now dis is da final version i promise


Lol no.

Iwvi and I are having troubles fixing the eyes


Quote from: Boygos on December 11, 2012, 02:11:14 AM
hay guise so knux is legit now dis is da final version i promise


Lol no.

Iwvi and I are having troubles fixing the eyes
Are both of his eyes using the same Mat group?

Quote from: Spex130 on December 11, 2012, 01:52:38 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Break times = fun times.

Still have some things to fix on the textures. Should I consider uploading this to the vault?

I'll probably just continue making them until I get bored.

u b3ttar c0l4b 0r cr3dit all of sw4gtac for dat :srs: :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Spex130 on December 11, 2012, 01:52:38 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Break times = fun times.

Still have some things to fix on the textures. Should I consider uploading this to the vault?

I'll probably just continue making them until I get bored.

:happy:
I mother[censored]ing love you....no mother[censored]ing homo :srs:

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 11, 2012, 02:14:40 AMAre both of his eyes using the same Mat group?
Did you use Sonic's eyes? If not then that's an easy way to fix the prob, or like Gum said, are they using the same material?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Gumdramon on December 11, 2012, 02:14:40 AM
Are both of his eyes using the same Mat group?
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2012, 02:19:45 AM
Did you use Sonic's eyes? If not then that's an easy way to fix the prob, or like Gum said, are they using the same material?
Yes, we have them both on the EyeL... Iwvi said that'd fix it.... hm... hold the [censored] up, I'm going to go get him and let you smart people talk smart people things.

*goes back to making CSPs*

Post Merge: December 11, 2012, 02:22:33 AM

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 02:21:34 AM
Soon...

Holy [censored]ing [censored]