WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 19, 2012, 03:49:31 PM
Falcon has a mouth bone.
he has only  two mouth positions i think
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 19, 2012, 04:54:33 PM
he has only  two mouth positions i think

No he has a mouth bone.  I remember when I was animating Viewtiful Joe years ago and he had a JawN bone.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 17, 2012, 07:25:38 PM
An idea I had for Riddler's Tournament decided I might as well finish it.

Necro Mario



When can I download this
-pending-


Looks like Bowser's personal assassin. Awesome!

December 19, 2012, 07:13:50 PM #7355 Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 09:31:42 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Velen on December 19, 2012, 05:58:51 AMIf only someone on this forum had the resolve to do that.
It'd be a nice effect, and if done the right way, the edited motion file could be used for a lot of Captian Falcon imports, but I don't know who'd have the time, and patiance to do it. Not me, I have a hard time getting things done. xD

Post Merge: December 19, 2012, 09:31:42 PM

Also who want's this PowerUp? :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

yay he has a face =D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Jolly Pervy on December 19, 2012, 10:13:04 PM
yay he has a face =D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm fairly sure a certain Seg to the Tendo will be a happy man :srs:

Here is Hammer Mario, with no hammers, working perfectly with the SMBZ Mario v2.2 moveset:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Remember that there are four other versions, which all are done in 3ds max, just need to add the metals, and eyes, and other stuff in BB, and then I can do Luigi. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Mr.MW on December 19, 2012, 11:08:28 PMi can only c da last pic STPMfan
Weird they all work for me, and I am using imgur. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 19, 2012, 10:43:21 PM
I'm fairly sure a certain Seg to the Tendo will be a happy man :srs:
I was actually the only one in his thread to notice.
He told me he's making it cuz I've given him so many models, he thinks it's time I get something in return :P
Besides, I loved Ghost Trick :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ghost Trick was an awesome game. Can't wait for Sissel.
Though Sissel is actually a cat.

And no one says a thing about Hammer Mario....yep......normal night...........going back to watching Dragon Ball Z Abridged. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 20, 2012, 01:33:56 AM #7364 Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 01:35:34 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 20, 2012, 01:16:43 AM
And no one says a thing about Hammer Mario....yep......normal night...........going back to watching Dragon Ball Z Abridged. lol

I know that feel, bro. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be watching videos of domesticated red foxes on YouTube ('cause they're so fluffy and cute, that's right, me, a guy, used the word "cute") ;D

Now, what happened with my Bahamut model (the whole getting fixed textures)? May not be released for a long time at this rate.  Hopefully Joke can get back to me on that one.