WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 20, 2012, 11:51:45 PM #7395 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:18:37 AM by the_randomizer
I uh, have a few ideas in mind, that will be easier to rig. I'll start from scratch/rudimentary models and work my way up over time, that way I can learn how to adjust vertices and rig more effectively.

I just need to t-pose the model (which I'll post a picture once I'm done) and then on to do the rigging, but here's a teaser in the mean time...heheheheheheh....

He will go over Wolf (probably with a one-slot size mod to make him more intimidating) and is one of many from this franchise I plan on doing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


fixed

no picture randomizer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

inb4Igetignored
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


December 21, 2012, 12:02:11 AM #7398 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:03:35 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Carnage on December 20, 2012, 11:58:15 PM
no picture randomizer

Huh?  Does not compute...does not compute.. Elaborate.  Aafyre posted a picture....I should be able to do the same. I plan on posting another later tonight.

nice job Flygon :P
EDIT: cut off by the_randomizer lol

December 21, 2012, 12:04:38 AM #7400 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:14:56 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 21, 2012, 12:03:21 AM
nice job Flygon :P
EDIT: cut off by the_randomizer lol

I'm just trying to figure out what I did wrong with the preview picture.

Carnage means that your picture link is broken.

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 21, 2012, 12:14:02 AM
Oops, my bad. Weird, it works just fine on my end. Different pic:

Defauqe heres not the thread to show drawings :srs:

If  youre not going to show Import progress dont post off topic things :srs:

December 21, 2012, 12:23:30 AM #7403 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:37:17 AM by the_randomizer
Fixed.


December 21, 2012, 12:53:43 AM #7404 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:02:40 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: the_randomizer on December 21, 2012, 12:23:30 AM
Fixed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

im for sure getting dat
dats over wolf
please rig the mouth
XD

December 21, 2012, 12:57:20 AM #7405 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:02:31 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Mr.MW on December 21, 2012, 12:53:43 AM
im for sure getting dat
dats over wolf
please rig the mouth
XD

Yep, it's over Wolf, but I'm not sure if the model itself can have an open/closed mouth.

Oh, and I already have it t-posed, that didn't take very long  ;D

Guys, didn't you get the memo? I'm the only one who's allowed to post pictures, because I'm kind of a big deal  :police:


...........

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

aww yea weregarurumon
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

December 21, 2012, 01:12:32 AM #7408 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:14:52 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Aafyre on December 21, 2012, 01:04:22 AM
Guys, didn't you get the memo? I'm the only one who's allowed to post pictures, because I'm kind of a big deal  :police:


...........

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Glad to hear it!

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 21, 2012, 01:11:55 AM
aww yea weregarurumon

I wanted him in Brawl for a long time, and since no one else did it, I figured, eh, what the heck? Oh, and I'm don't t-posing, I already fixed his head so it's upright.  Now on to rigging him.  :kdance:



Should I be scared that I got it t-posed in such a short amount of time?

V over Marth because my brother loves him.