WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kyouma on March 09, 2013, 05:24:38 PM
Shou is coming...



Really
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neat model! :D (has no idea who that is, lol)


...
GLaDOS?
How will she work? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: -Hero- on March 06, 2013, 11:47:38 PM
I herd u liek tsundere sword wielders.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Awesome more neptunia imports lol
-pending-

March 09, 2013, 06:45:52 PM #9034 Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 06:50:28 PM by Optimuskirby
over rob! who else? :kdance:
i made wheatley work, right?

Is anyone experienced at rigging over bowser? Because this keeps happening. Where exactly should I be rigging his back and stomach to.



March 09, 2013, 07:39:57 PM #9037 Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 07:44:24 PM by MasterBellward
Zeruel from Evangelion. I fixed the issue in the picture above, but for some reason the model doesn't show up in game. I just get Bowser. No idea how to fix that at the moment



Post Merge: March 09, 2013, 07:44:24 PM

Here's a t-pose if you need more clarification



I finally found the sasuke model


Quote from: MasterBellward on March 09, 2013, 07:39:57 PM
Zeruel from Evangelion. I fixed the issue in the picture above, but for some reason the model doesn't show up in game. I just get Bowser. No idea how to fix that at the moment

Do you have both the pac and pcs because bowser hacks wont even show up unless you have both.

Yeah I realized that and felt like an idiot afterwards. Thanks anyway, but on the other hand, his textures aren't working. They just steal from the stage and other characters. That I REALLY don't know how to fix.

palettes if improperly assigned they can cause that effect.

Quote from: MasterBellward on March 09, 2013, 06:48:00 PM
Is anyone experienced at rigging over bowser? Because this keeps happening. Where exactly should I be rigging his back and stomach to.


Bowser is one of dem bastards that are hell to rig due to his animations. Imports with low vertex count in their back and stomache will look bad, SMG Bowser doesn't look that bad, but it still has issues, imports like Dry Bowser have it easy since Bones don't really bend so they look fine when the shell is rigged to one bone. I lucked out with SM64 Bowser still looking good with his shell rigged to the WaistN bone. You might get away with rigging it like normal and then renaming a few bones to make the model not look as bad. Why Nintendo made Bowser's animations look so beastly like they are will always be confusing, Bowser's shell doesn't bend like this in the Galaxy, Party, or New Mario Bros games. *facepalm*
Also about the part where the textures dont show, make sure that the textures are named exactly like their are in the textures folder in the mdl0, the game won't load them if a single letter is wrong, like say the texture is KoopaEyeLid.00, but its name in the TextureData[0] is KoopaEyelid.00, it wont load. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Purrfect Tails on Sonic is finished.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com