WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 11, 2013, 05:46:07 AM
What if I told you... that your link isn't working?
it does now


Quote from: Kyouma on March 11, 2013, 05:25:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


were those shots really necessary?



@ flygon: Why nobody likes lucas?
Nice expressions there.

And I'm almost done, just need to mess up with materials a bit.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 11, 2013, 08:50:12 AM #9066 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 08:54:23 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: DemonBoy on March 11, 2013, 06:04:50 AM
were those shots really necessary?


Definitely not. Kinda creepy to be perfectly honest. Since the character doesn't look fully grown. <_<

Quote from: Iwvi on March 11, 2013, 08:22:22 AM
@ flygon: Why nobody likes lucas?
Nice expressions there.

And I&#039;m almost done, just need to mess up with materials a bit.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O_O

Just needs a little texture touchups to make it fit into Brawl better. But otherwise... This looks very nice. I'll make sure to make room for this when it's released.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 11, 2013, 08:50:12 AM
Definitely not. Kinda creepy to be perfectly honest. Since the character doesn't look fully grown. <_<


At least it's not nude.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Cant wait for that MK model to be done. Looks really good so far.
-pending-

March 11, 2013, 01:29:31 PM #9070 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:47:15 PM by Kyouma
Quote from: DemonBoy on March 11, 2013, 06:04:50 AM
were those shots really necessary?
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 11, 2013, 08:50:12 AM
Definitely not. Kinda creepy to be perfectly honest. Since the character doesn't look fully grown. <_<
nobodys too young to be hawt in touhou *w*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I suck with textures, any suggestions for MK concept?

Quote from: Iwvi on March 11, 2013, 05:55:20 PM
I suck with textures, any suggestions for MK concept?
I can texture it for you if you want (unless someone better wants to)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




just wanted to make some peach mods, since there is a serious lack of them, but now ive found out why, it's damn hard to find something cool that fits her...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later