WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mariodk on March 11, 2013, 06:20:24 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

poor shoulders....


idk, a japanese wii game called toshinden... xD

Thought i'll show off some models I cleaned up. Textures are still being worked on and also the models.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Mr.MW on March 12, 2013, 01:31:46 AM
*cough*spring break*cough*
*cough*I'mGoingOnVacationWithoutLaptop*cough*

I never leave my house without my laptop. It'll be lonely and sad :c

So, uh....

I put together a whole bunch of Metal Gears.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Even I'm not sure what it is, but I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Thoughts?


Also, I started on this One Slot Size-Modded Chao on Mario as a handicap to make the game harder for myself. It works. Just a few more fixes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Would anybody want that?

Also, costume ideas for the Chao?


Somehow... That Metal Gear kinda reminds me of Mewtwo.

Looks kinda neat though. :P


Also, that Chao looks nice. Though man would it be annoying to play as... Dat range.

...Although it IS incredibly small. So it might be hard to hit.

im guessing the metal gear wil go over lucario?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 12, 2013, 09:25:08 AM
Somehow... That Metal Gear kinda reminds me of Mewtwo.

Looks kinda neat though. :P


Also, that Chao looks nice. Though man would it be annoying to play as... Dat range.

...Although it IS incredibly small. So it might be hard to hit.


Whoa. It DOES look like Mewtwo. Never noticed.

And yeah, the Chao's range is tiny. Some shots do go over its head though.

Quote from: joke king on March 12, 2013, 01:10:25 PM
im guessing the metal gear wil go over lucario?

Yes.


Dat Metal Gear Lucario.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The Millia and Flynn models look nice.

I'm assuming that they're from ToH:TB and are both over Marth? (From the pics)

And could you get Flynn's White Knight Sword? It's more iconic for him. It's fine otherwise.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: jrush64 on March 12, 2013, 01:07:03 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oohh thats very nice, Milla and Flynn will have my download.

Any chance of you working on Jude Mathis after these two? ^-^