WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There actually for movesets, including Yuri Lowell. Milla's over Peach, flowing hair. Flynn's over Marth, the cape things at his back. Yuri's over Ike.



I modelled his fingers but still have to map them. I need to add the blastia to him too.

For Flynn, I have the sword your talking about, just imported it from Twin Brave.

But I can also add Jude as an import over Captain Falcon though.

Quote from: jrush64 on March 12, 2013, 07:54:34 PM
But I can also add Jude as an import over Captain Falcon though.
That would be completely fine with me.

It's all cool.

Yuri works over Ike cause of the sword throwing.

Do you happen to have the rest of the ToH:TB cast?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

up comin project
Radien metal gear rising update 2


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hyped as hell for Flynn!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


We seriously need Rita over Zelda.


Quote from: Kingskull95 on March 13, 2013, 01:30:35 AM
up comin project
Radien metal gear rising update 2



model sure looks high-poly. . .

March 13, 2013, 04:58:53 AM #9096 Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 05:01:04 AM by the_randomizer
I've been gone far too long, haven't I?


If there's anything we need more of, it's moar Felicia, amirite?

The one who guesses who it's being ported over wins a cookie....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nazrin almost completed..
I thik Ill have to delete her tail's basket to reduce the vertices and reduce the filesize.. BUT ITS NOT SO EASY! IT LOOKS SO CUTE

@Kyouma why don't you prooptimize the basket the ears and tail, you can get the same result with less vertices since they are rigged into a single bone.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: the_randomizer on March 13, 2013, 04:58:53 AM
I've been gone far too long, haven't I?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If there's anything we need more of, it's moar Felicia, amirite?

The one who guesses who it's being ported over wins a cookie....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Judging from the boneset i'd say peach.

Quote from: Flygon on March 13, 2013, 05:43:23 AM
@Kyouma why don't you prooptimize the basket the ears and tail, you can get the same result with less vertices since they are rigged into a single bone.
because the basket and the ears cant be proptimized without looking derp anymore..

March 13, 2013, 06:10:50 AM #9101 Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 06:13:22 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: DemonBoy on March 13, 2013, 05:54:00 AM
Judging from the boneset i'd say peach.

10 points to Gryffindor!

I think I need to reduce the poly count a bit; might be too big for the game  :P

Quote from: Kyouma on March 13, 2013, 05:35:09 AM
nazrin almost completed..
I thik Ill have to delete her tail's basket to reduce the vertices and reduce the filesize.. BUT ITS NOT SO EASY! IT LOOKS SO CUTE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Find something else to reduce, because the mouse in the basket is adorable.


Quote from: the_randomizer on March 13, 2013, 06:10:50 AM
10 points to Gryffindor!
I think I need to reduce the poly count a bit; might be too big for the game  :P
I was gonna say Peach, but alas, I came hither too late.


I have something in the works. Started out as a school project, but I intend to modify it for Brawl now that the class is over. No pics quite yet.


March 13, 2013, 02:31:47 PM #9103 Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:01:59 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 13, 2013, 08:41:23 AM
Find something else to reduce, because the mouse in the basket is adorable.

I was gonna say Peach, but alas, I came hither too late.


I have something in the works. Started out as a school project, but I intend to modify it for Brawl now that the class is over. No pics quite yet.

Yeah, it was a dead giveaway, I'll be sure to hide the structure in 3DS max next time :P

Edit 10:02 AM

Well, it shows up in Brawl Box, which is definitely a step in the right direction, but the texture file sizes need to be reduced significantly; the pac/pcs files for Peach are a little on the large size  ;D


Quote from: the_randomizer on March 13, 2013, 02:31:47 PM
Yeah, it was a dead giveaway, I'll be sure to hide the structure in 3DS max next time :P

Edit 10:02 AM

Well, it shows up in Brawl Box, which is definitely a step in the right direction, but the texture file sizes need to be reduced significantly; the pac/pcs files for Peach are a little on the large size  ;D


Darn...I was hoping to make a nice Brawl-like texture for Felicia eventually...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302