WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sneak peek of my next project.




Goes over Dedede's hammer. Three guesses on who's gonna wield it.


Snorlax, Snorlax, and Snorlax?


Mr. Fuji? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: 하세요 on March 17, 2013, 04:58:57 AM
Snorlax, Snorlax, and Snorlax?

Bingo. The official Snorlax models use textures for his mouth, so I'm building a custom one with geometry I can rig to Dedede's jaw bones.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 17, 2013, 05:03:13 AM
Mr. Fuji? :P

Lol.


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 16, 2013, 08:09:29 PM

Working on my boy Ryu. Got his T-pose and faces done.
Just gotta figure out if I should have him on Sheik, Marth, or Ike...

Oh and it's his model from Dead or Alive 5 if you guys were curious. He'll probably have all those cool materials and [censored] the hip young kids like, if I can figure that stuff out.
Hopefully he doesn't end up being to high poly...
I'd say Link.

He uses the bow/arrow, his boomerang is like a Fuma Shuriken, he's got bombs. He wields his sword and carries it on his back. For Link's shield... Blade of the Archfiend maybe?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Decided to do some tinkering with materials.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

She doesn't really look dark at all in those screens o_õ Or is that because of Delfino Plaza?
Anyway, I'd totally have her in my SD card (: Wouldn't you have young/zero suit to go with her? *-*

I figured Delphino would make her much brighter, since it's known for doing that, but it really didn't affect her too much. I guess a comparison to Brawl Samus would be in order:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for ZSS, I started messing with her model to fit Brawl ZSS's bones a long while ago, but the models are really quite different and I wasn't satisfied with how it was turning out, so I gave it up. Unsurprisingly.

I dunno, maybe I'll give it another go at some undisclosed time in the future.

March 17, 2013, 05:48:25 PM #9218 Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 05:50:35 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: PervyMan on March 17, 2013, 03:22:47 AM
lol I never post here anymore >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blackrose, eh? Pretty cool. Did anyone import Kite/Shugo over Sheik yet?

Also regarding Cyborg Raiden/Gray Fox, are those models ripped from MGRR and edited or are they based off of the game?

Quote from: Ridley-G on March 17, 2013, 04:53:44 PMDecided to do some tinkering with materials.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Looks like she's gonna need a Brawl-styled texture...again. But she still looks great without it.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Ridley-G on March 17, 2013, 05:43:06 PM
I figured Delphino would make her much brighter, since it's known for doing that, but it really didn't affect her too much. I guess a comparison to Brawl Samus would be in order:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for ZSS, I started messing with her model to fit Brawl ZSS's bones a long while ago, but the models are really quite different and I wasn't satisfied with how it was turning out, so I gave it up. Unsurprisingly.

I dunno, maybe I'll give it another go at some undisclosed time in the future.
Looking good


Quote from: Ridley-G on March 17, 2013, 05:43:06 PM
I figured Delphino would make her much brighter, since it's known for doing that, but it really didn't affect her too much. I guess a comparison to Brawl Samus would be in order:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for ZSS, I started messing with her model to fit Brawl ZSS's bones a long while ago, but the models are really quite different and I wasn't satisfied with how it was turning out, so I gave it up. Unsurprisingly.

I dunno, maybe I'll give it another go at some undisclosed time in the future.

Oh, I see it now. It is actually a little bit dark.
Too bad about ZSS though :/ Hope you can get to it someday.

Quote from: PervyMan on March 17, 2013, 03:22:47 AM
lol I never post here anymore >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Huh, interesting... The .Hack series needs more love.

After making Black Rose. Do you plan on making any other characters? Maybe even a stage?

March 17, 2013, 06:32:57 PM #9223 Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:34:39 PM by PervyMan
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 17, 2013, 06:21:35 PM
Huh, interesting... The .Hack series needs more love.

After making Black Rose. Do you plan on making any other characters? Maybe even a stage?

Kite, Hasyeo (First Form), Ovan, Tri-edge, Helba, and Balmung. Not necessarily in that order. As for stages. Hulle Granz Cathedral, and Mac anu
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 17, 2013, 05:48:25 PM
Blackrose, eh? Pretty cool. Did anyone import Kite/Shugo over Sheik yet?
I was thinking more along the lines of pit but hey, that's just me

Quote from: 하세요 on March 17, 2013, 04:49:15 AM
I pray she is over Ike.
Yes
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]