WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

i'd love to import law as well, but the thing is that tekken models dont really call my attention...

April 05, 2013, 05:42:01 PM #9571 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 09:47:16 PM by AdfroMan
Yajirobe is over Ness because his proportions didn't fit Wario, I tried. He has no neck so the mouth couldn't work aswell as his head is too far down.

Quote from: Mariodk on April 05, 2013, 02:33:19 PM
he is not a DBZ character he is a DB character(he was before DBZ)
He is on DBZ a lot, I'm in the process of watching it all.

Yajirobe Vs. my Vegeta Oozaru




at Joker kid:  Brawl Needs Bruce Lee.  Thanks.

Quote from: Mr.MW on April 06, 2013, 12:51:48 AM
Yajirobe Vs. my Vegeta Oozaru




at Joker kid:  Brawl Needs Bruce Lee.  Thanks.
If someone imports Bruce Lee, then that'll probably give me inspiration to actually do that Chuck Norris Import that I mentioned a while back, since the one on the vault needs an update pretty badly. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 06, 2013, 12:55:44 AM
If someone imports Bruce Lee, then that'll probably give me inspiration to actually do that Chuck Norris Import that I mentioned a while back, since the one on the vault needs an update pretty badly. lol

then i will do my over powered chuck norris psa i was planning
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: joke king on April 05, 2013, 04:58:56 PM long time no preview. . .
Alright, bout time we get a Bruce Lee. Now we need Mike Tyson (aka Balrog)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: joke king on April 05, 2013, 04:58:56 PM


long time no preview. . .
Holy sh!t that looks badass! Wonder how long it'll take me to find a model of Norris with around that much detail....and then how long it'll take me to actually import him over Captain. :>.>palm:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Yay Updates <.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Law Law Law Law!   

lol sorry I never got around to do it =x

Thread exclusive for obvious reasons.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Has the same [censored] as nanobuds' just that this is the brawl model.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


well, texturing and making uvs took a bit longer than i was hoping, but all that's left is the rig.  i'm putting Mumbo over Lucas.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Snoopy on April 06, 2013, 06:05:57 AM
well, texturing and making uvs took a bit longer than i was hoping, but all that&#039;s left is the rig.&nbsp; i&#039;m putting Mumbo over Lucas.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He's looking pretty good. I think his eyes need to be lower, though. Mumbo's eyes kinda look like there just detached orbs sitting inside his sockets, whereas your model has them up higher.

And also, it looks like you've modeled the skull as a mask? At least it looks like there's a pink head behind there. I'm pretty sure Mumbo isn't wearing a mask, and that the skull IS his head.


Quote from: Vaanrose on April 06, 2013, 06:26:21 AM
He's looking pretty good. I think his eyes need to be lower, though. Mumbo's eyes kinda look like there just detached orbs sitting inside his sockets, whereas your model has them up higher.

And also, it looks like you've modeled the skull as a mask? At least it looks like there's a pink head behind there. I'm pretty sure Mumbo isn't wearing a mask, and that the skull IS his head.

i lowered the eyes a bit, and they do seem better that way.  and yeah, i've made the skull a mask.  i couldn't find a pic that actually had the back of his head, so the only reference i had for that is an old Mumbo plushie i've had for years, and it's the same way i modeled it.  so i'm not entirely sure which way it should be.  it would be kind of weird for the skull to just float around though.

something new when i done with the naruto imports


Quote from: Resistance on April 06, 2013, 07:41:06 PM
something new when i done with the naruto imports
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay, something new for me never to be able to download.